𝟜. 𝕥ꫝꫀ ᠻⅈ𝕣ડ𝕥 ᥴꪶꪖડડ

Lyra Thorne POV
"Lyra!" A familiar voice says. I open my eyes and see Draco Malfoy hovering over me. 

"What do you want, Malfoy?" I growl. "Some of us are trying to sleep."

"It's time for breakfast, Thorne," Malfoy says. 

"Does that mean I have to see Potter again?" I say with as much malice I can muster. After all, it's like 6 am.

"He sits at the Gryffindor tables, so unless you go there then no," Malfoy says. 

"Fine, I'll be there in a few minutes. Dont bother me until then, Malfoy. Now get outta here! Thanks!" I shove Malfoy out of my dorm and get ready for my first class at Hogwarts. According to my schedule, my first class is Potions with Professor Snape. Apparently, he's also the Head of Slytherin.

At least that's what Malfoy had told me earlier. I have no idea if he's actually a reliable source or not, but I trust him more than I do Harry Potter.

Harry Potter POV
I search the room for Lyra Thorne, but she hasn't gotten down yet. 

Our first class is Potions with the Slytherins, which means either way, I'll see Lyra. 

I finally spot the lithe body of Lyra Thorne. Lyra strides into the Great Hall. Her eyes find mine and narrow and they snap away. 

"Ron's late," Hermione notices. Then she looks over to where Lyra sits with Draco Malfoy. "Already made a friend. And not a good one, seems." 

"Is that your sister, Harry?" Ron says, sliding in the place next to me. 

"Didn't you meet her yesterday?" Hermione asks. 

"Well, yeah, but she looks a lot different when she doesn't look like she wants to murder someone," Ron says. 

As if Lyra has ears in every part of the room, she turns around and glares in our direction. 

If this is what it's like to have someone hating you more than Malfoy, this is bad. Especially my own sister? 

Draco Malfoy POV

I spot Lyra making her way over to my table. I also see Potter watching Lyra like a hawk. 

"Thorne, there's a seat over here," I say, pointing to a spot next to me. Lyra slides in next to me. 

"Thanks, Malfoy," Lyra says wearily. I don't respond. I don't think Lyra expects me to, either. 

"Crabbe, Goyle, this is Lyra Thorne," I introduce. Lyra just gives them a shallow nod. 

Ron Weasley POV

I watch as Harry's sister leaves the Great Hall flanked by Malfoy and his goons, Crabbe and Goyle. 

"I've never seen Malfoy follow someone," Hermione whispers into my ear. 

"No kidding," I reply. Seeing Malfoy follow someone, especially the sister of his arch-nemisis, is kinda scary. And it could ruin Harry. 

Lyra Thorne POV

"You must be Lyria Potter," a man says whom I assume is Professor Snape. 

"I don't know her, Professor. My name is Lyra Thorne," I reply, my tone icy. 

"Well, you're not very much like your brother, Miss Thorne," Professor Snape says, a ghost of a smile showing. 

"I don't have one, sir," I say, the man getting on my nerves.