Part 32

8 months later
Ariana POV:
So I woke up and did my usual routine. My stomach is really big and turns out with are having a boy. His name is going to be Jayden. It's hard for me to walk now since I'm so close to having this baby. The wedding is going to be after I have this baby. I walked to the kitchen and cooked me some breakfast. I sat down and ate. I heard my phone ring. " hey baby" Justin said " hey" I said " how you feeling" Justin said " I'm okay when are you coming home" I said " I will be there in a few days" Justin said " I hope I don't popped before you come" I said " I hope not how's Jay doing" Justin said " he's good he wants a lot of bacon" I said laughing " awww well I'm bout to be in a meeting I will call you later" Justin said " okay " I said we hung up . I got up slowly. The door bell rung. I opened it and it was my father. " dad" I said shocked he was in jail for 6 years for raping a child . " hello Aria" dad said " what are you doing here" I said he walked in the house I closed the door he tried to hug me but I backed up." I came to see my baby" dad said " dad I haven't seen you in 6 years" I said " I know I'm a different person Aria " dad said " how do I know that" I said " I changed i never wanted to do those things I did " dad said " well you did I really don't want you here" I said " I know but I want to make it up I heard you are getting married and you are having my first grand baby " dad said " well yes I am I am getting married to the man I loved for the longest" I said " well I am glad that you are happy " dad said " so what are you doing here" I said " well I need to borrow some money I will pay you back in two weeks" dad said " how much do you need " I said " $200 " dad said in my head I don't know if I want to give this to him. But I felt bad so I did it anyways. " here you go" I said " thanks I will talk to you soon daughter " dad said walking out the door I closed the door.

Justin POV:
I been gone from Ariana too long. I really missed her I came home for the baby shower and stuff but I missed most of her pregnancy because I'm a singer but I get good money for it. " Justin" scooter said " yes" I said " I need you to go on tour again" scooter said " I can't scooter I have to get home to Ariana she can have this baby any moment and we are getting married soon" I said " I know but you are losing your fans nobody is interested in seeing you anymore that needs to change or we will have to let you go" scooter said " so you saying if I go on this tour and tire myself out I can get more fans that's all you care about " I said " it's not " scooter said " scooter get out I don't have time for this " I said then I started packing my bags " where are you going " scooter said " I need to go home to Ariana I'm tired of leaving her at home by herself I need to be there for her" I said then I grabbed my stuff and walked out the door I drove to the airport and flew home.

3 hours later:

I get home and I unlock the door. I walked in and seen Ariana on the couch sleep. I put my stuff up and I went to wake her up." Ari" I said shaking her "
Justin" she said getting up slowly " hey baby I'm home" I said " I thought you was coming in a few days" she said " I was but I missed you so much" I said " well I'm glad you here" she said we kissed we ate and watch movies until we fell asleep