Dino

"Hey what's that at the bottom?" Dino asked himself. And then he found the spell book. This book had been passed down from generation to generation since the year 10 A.D. and now it belonged to Dino. He opened to a random page and found a spell for giving the caster the ability to open a gateway through time or space. Dino had picked time so he started reciting the spell when his little sister had burst in and scared him "Aaah!" and he felt like he had been punched in the gut and he had been by the Fist of Time. Then he was trapped in the cretaceous period... "Dino??" whispered his sister.

"AAAAAAHHH" screamed Dino. As he was shot through time his wand was breaking slowly but surely and he finally landed on and it broke completely when he reached the cretaceous period. "Hello." said an unfamiliar yet somewhat familiar voice. It sounded inhuman but slightly human as well. "Wh-who are you?" asked Dino quietly. He then saw a velociraptor and said "I am Dena." She spoke with the same voice. "Where am I?" Dino inquiered. "You are in the cretaceous period," said Dena... 

"hey Dena what is that big bird in the sky" that's no bird thats a shino the most reflective creature to ever live." look it dropped a scale! " " What's so special about those scales? " " well kid since you have a natural affinity with dinosaurs this will for you perfectly. " "that still did not answer my question." " Well their scales are special because they can absorb the natural affinities of its holder. " "well then I will use this!"

"Hey Dena, can you hand me that vine and twig. " It fit the wand perfectly.

When Dino said goodbye to all his new found friends and tried to teleport to his home but he was transported somewhere else, a strange place. The Shadow Realm.

He was in his grandfather's kingdom and knew he saw this creature that was king. Then he saw the resemblance it was his father's father. So he was saying "This can't be!". Then the guards came, He was taken to the king...

"Grandpa!! Why do you do this?!" he cries as he is forced onto his knees by the guards. Then Shadow looked at DIno and asked "who are you!? And how dare you speak to a king that way!!!"

"I am Dino from the realm of Earth in the year 3000." answered Dino. Then Dino said "I challenge you to a game of chess" it was a very tense game but finally all that remained was the 2 kings and then Dino had made the final move of the game he had won... Then he was imprisoned and for some strange reason he had his wand so he cast a window back to the cretaceous period and told the dinosaurs his plan. He then created an opening with that old spell he was taken here because of. Once the dinosaurs were here they broke him out and then the war had begun... Then the next thing he knew he was smack dab in the middle of a raging war an intense one and then a few shadow beasts were killed and then some energy and hopefulness returned to earth (which was what caused shadow beasts to be driven towards their goal {to kill}). Finally he found the king's throne room and challenged him to war... The next day was curious as dinosaurs kept coming in and challenging shadow beast and casualties kept piling up on either side so the dinosaurs were coming up towards extinction but hopefulness had begun to appear on earth. Dino was charging toward the beast that had once been his father's loving father. Then he had finally said the spell to start a fire in his hand but then he was thrown out of the way as Dena had been impaled by Shadow's spear. And though he had to save the world. and then he was transported back to his time, the year 3000...