Back In The Shadow Realm

He saw strange trees that looked like soul sand from Minecraft And he also saw a bush or at least he thought it was a bush. But when he went up to it and he saw it was a dog's shadow. It looked like a shaggy version of his old dog Taz Dino had a flash back to when he and his family first got taz and he started crying. Then  he said "Taz?" and the dogs ears perked up and then it ran to him and then Taz licked Dino and then Dino said "Will you help me girl?" and Taz nodded her head in agreement. Dino and Taz were racing all over the realm and finding new artifacts like a light orb to disintegrate the ten closest shadow beasts in the area and rare treasures like a magic lightning sword to defeat Shadow's forces. And finally they found an untouched area in front of the battleground. They charged. Within the next minute they were on the battleground and he saw Dena's lifeless body And all the casualties that had piled up with stegosaurus bodys, and t-rex bodys, even mosasaurus remains eaten by the beasts. He then saw the beasts lifeless forms releasing shadows into the rest of this strange world. But Shadow was not there. They traveled around the kingdom to find the castle because Dino was put in a sack when he was taken captive. And then they found it a tall black castle with tall spires and deep dark brown doors and a black water like creature surrounding the entire thing. Taz and Dino attacked the shadow beast guards and they died reeking with happiness and electricity. Then they ran straight into the lion's den. "So you came back now did you Dino? Hmm?" Shadow asked impatiently. Adding "Ahh I see you found your dog." "Yes but I am not here to play games with you anymore. I am going to do what I should have done before!" he shouted as soon as he was in front of Shadow... He charged with the lightning sword and then the guards tackled him. Then he released the light orb and the shadow beasts that tackled him and they disintegrated and he rose to his feet. Then he charged again this time he made contact and a strange greenish black oily substance pooled up on the throne. "How dare you cut the king!!" Then Shadow's arm transformed into a spear and it detached and a new arm regrew. And in an instant Dino was grazed by the spear on his side. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" and all the positive energy from the deceased shadow beasts converged on him and he leapt up onto the wall and was jumping around slashing at shadow every chance he got. And he was about to finish him when he yielded and he stopped and said "Why, IS THIS A TRICK?", "no oh no it is not i swear on my life there is one thing that can cure me death my shadow will be free for the first time since i had become king so please end me with a normal sword you can not end a king with magic it is unheard of. Please and thank you", "goodbye grandfather..." a sword swings down on Dino's neck and the last thing he heard is "i have no grandson..."