Chapter 1

One normal afternoon, Sensei Wu came running into the monastery to his brother. Garmadon looked at him confused.
"What's the matter, brother?" Garmadon asked.
Wu was still panting for breath as he told his brother what had happened.
"Lloyd-.......was.......choking........Kai......" Wu said. "He was laughing and his voice sounded distorted and his eyes were red!" Wu saw his brothers face. Shocked, and scared. He rushed outside and saw his son about to punch Kai. Garmadon ran over to them and pulled Lloyd away.
"What is wrong with you?!" Garmadon asked, "What has gotten into to you?!"
Lloyd shoves his father away and evilly  laughed. Not caring about anything he just did or what his father had said.
"Why can't I? What's wrong with it?! Huh?" Lloyd asked his father. Garmadon shook his head in disappointment. He couldn't believe his son would do such a thing. He never should have let the venom take over his body. If he hadn't Lloyd wouldn't be acting like this. He sighed and walked off.
"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Lloyd screamed. "I wasn't done talking!"
"I DON'T CARE!" Garmadon screamed, startling his son. Lloyd flinched and rolled his eyes. Cursing under his breath.
Garmadon walked back inside and looked up at his wife and brother.
"Is he okay?" Wu asked.
"I don't know. But I fear this is only the beginning"

Short chapter. But I hope y'all enjoy this story. More chapters are on the way.
Sorry I hadn't posted in a while but I'll start working on this sorry for a while.
If that made sense. Anyways BYE!