Chapter 3

Lloyd walked out of his room. He had this whole thing planned out. First talk to him like nothing. Act like your sorry. Then when Garmadon falls for it. Go for the attack. Go straight for his chest. Punch as hard as you possibly can Lloyd. YOU HAVE TO HURT HIM! If you fail he might win and destroy you first. Lloyd walked into Garmadon's room and had a sad face. Garmadon looked at him. "Are you okay, son?" Yes it's working! "I'm so sorry dad. I didn't mean to do that. I don't know what's wrong with me.... please forgive me...." Garmadon was a bit suspicious with this. He didn't know if he could trust his son or not. "It's alright son-......." Before Garmadon could finish his sentence Lloyd punched him straight in the chest knocking Garmadon back a little bit. But it was that moment when Garmadon looked back up at Lloyd......he instantly regretted everything he just did. Lloyd couldn't keep his eyes off his fathers blood-red eyes. Garmadon couldn't control himself and punched Lloyd straight in the face. Crap....Garmadon why did you do that?! Seriously I really need to learn to control my anger! As those thoughts swirled threw his mind he forgot about his son on the floor until he heard a faint whimper. Garmadon looked down at his sons bloody face and knelt down beside him. "I'm so sorry baby.......I-I didn't mean to hurt you......." Please be okay... Garmadon picked his crying child up and walked into the living room. He laid his son on the carpet and started wiping his face off. Once the blood calmed down Garmadon realized it was his mouth bleeding. Garmadon sat him up so he wouldn't choke. Garmadon grabbed a paper tile and gently put it on the inside of Lloyd's mouth where it was bleeding. Just then Misako and Wu walked in the house and saw Lloyd on the floor crying. "Oh my god! What happened?!" Misako exclaimed. Lloyd whimpered again looking straight into his fathers red teary eyes. Garmadon sighed. "We got into a small 'fight' and well......I wasn't thinking and punched him in the face....." Misako sighed softly. "D-Daddy" Lloyd whimpered "I-I'm sorry......." Garmadon sighed again. "It's okay Lloyd........it wasn't your fault..." Lloyd started crying. "B-but it was......I-I'm the one who started all this mess. I'm so stupid to think-......" Garmadon cut him off. "Your not stupid sweetie.......it'll be okay....I promise....." Lloyd sighed and nodded softly. After his mouth stopped bleeding Garmadon picked him up. Lloyd curled closer to his chest and after about 10 minutes he fell asleep. Garmadon, Misako, and Wu all smiled. Garmadon slowly walked to Lloyd's room and laid his son on the bed gently. He kissed his forehead, laid beside him, and fell asleep also.