Intervention

The Next Day........

We set up Jayden's room for an intervention. I was practicing my speech for when Jayden gets here. " Are you sure this will work Ariana," Belle said. "I'm positive. Using this we can see what's bothering her," I replied. I heard footsteps. "Places," I whispered. We got into our positions.

[Jayden's POV]

I came back to my dorm after sleeping off the emotions I felt yesterday. I just hope I can have a relaxing day. Go for a swim even. I got in to my dorm. It was quiet. Very quiet. "Belle, are you here," I said. I went into her room. I didn't see her. I looked in the living room. I didn't see anyone. I looked in the kitchen. No one. I decided to go to my room. I opened the door and saw Ariana and Belle standing under a banner saying 'intervention'. "Jayden, you are our friend. Lately, we have noticed you suffering from a truth you don't want to tell us. We are afraid that this could put the school in danger. Tell us, what has been bothering you," Ariana said in a monotone voice. "What are you doing here Ariana," I asked. "We are worried about you. I want to help you," Ariana said. "Ariana is right, we can get though what ever is bothering you together. Listen to me, I'm your best friend. I'm here to help you," Belle said. Do they really want to know the truth? I don't want them to get hurt. "I don't need help," I said. "Please Jayden, don't you trust us," Belle said. Now I started to get pissed. "I SAID, I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP! I'm fine the way I am. I don't need this intervention," I said.

"Jayden, I got your favorite food," Ariana said. "Ariana, can you leave me alone," I asked. "No, I vowed to not stop until I know what has been bothering you," Ariana said. " Leave me alone," I said. My friends lock the door. "Jayden, don't make this harder than it has to be. Tell us the truth or we will get it out of you. We miss the old Jayden. We want you to be happy," Belle said. I got even angrier. "I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON'T NEED HELP," I yelled. I started to see fire coming from my hands and hid it behind my back. "What was that," Ariana asked. I teleported out of the room and went near the mermaid pool. I used the magic water to cool my hands. After that, I changed into my swimsuit and jumped into the pool. My legs became a black tail and I decided to swim laps around the pool. I was mad at them for not respecting my choice. I wish they knew the truth but, I had to keep it a secret. Did Ariana start to get suspicious of me? I knew she had to be up to something. I set those thoughts aside and continued to swim in the pool.