chapter 1 Awakening

"Happy birthday Eric" my mom told me as she put down a birthday cake on the table.

"Thanks mom" I said as the whole family was here with me on this day I was turning 18.

My dad lit the candles and they all sang the birth day song as everyone else was getting plates. Once the finished they looked up at me and waited as my mom told me "make a wish son"

I had a big smile on my face as I looked at everyone at the table. I then took in a big breath of air ready to blow out the candles. Before I could blow out the candles A loud bang on the cell door wakes me from one of the few plesent dreams I've had in a long time.

As my mind was returning to the world of reality from the groggyness of sleep. The cell door opened to see one of the terrors here within this place of hell. It was all for ones underling tomoraki shigaraki. "Time to get up freak" he said with a tired and frustrated voice. I followed there orders as I walked to the door and went outside of my cell.

I've been imprisoned by the league of villans for over 5 years after all might had first faught all for one

I've been imprisoned by the league of villans for over 5 years after all might had first faught all for one. I wish when the first caught me the would have killed me, but instead I was to become thier science project.

Day by day, week by week, month for month, year by year I prayed that someone would help me. That a hero would save me from this hell and take me away. I was so hurt, tired, and broken all over my body emotions, physically, and mentally.

I bet you are wondering on how this all happened well I will tell you. I had wanted to go to the local animecon with a few friend of mine. It turns out that there was a costume contest going on and we dicided to enter as the five of us cosplayed as anime characters.

My friend Andrew went as tirant from alabaster, the leader of baroque works, mr. 0 sir crocodile.

His brother Michel went as mr

His brother Michel went as mr. 1 the man known as a Fullbody Bladed Human, second in command and baroque works second in command daz bones.

 1 the man known as a Fullbody Bladed Human, second in command and baroque works second in command daz bones