chapter 3 Q&A

"Where is it?" I said to myself as I kept looking for my bible. "Excuse me is is-this yours!" I heard a boys voice say to me. Once I turned around it was deku as he was holding my bible.

"Yes it is thank you," I said as I took it from him. He would look at me in a bit of fear and asked, "what are you!?" This question I hesitated, but figured I'd bite. "What do you mean?"

"You look exactly like a pasafista but you act nothing like one." He said as he was writing in his journal. Before I answered his questions I looked around and saw all the people, heros, and reporters around us.

"Let's go somewhere privet and I will answer your questions." Before he had a chance to respond I grabbed onto deku and in a flash we vanished. I held onto deku tightly as we had stopped on top of a building roof. "This should be good enough for now," I said as I put deku down. Once I did he began to look around "w-what how did you do that!?!? Was that's your quirk!?"

"Yes it was. my quirk gave me paw pads on my palms. They give me the power to push or deflect anything, including the air around me, you, or myself. If I push the air it is launched in paw-shaped bubbles allowing me to not only defend myself from attacks but also to push objects at great speed."

He was writing none stop as he muttered none stop. "Wait then why do you look like a pasafista? You look exactly like one but you can talk and act like a real person" He said as he pointed out all my woonds and cuts exposing my machanical insides.

"That's because I was once a regular human just like you. But events made me get help from a man known as doctor vaga punk. Bit by bit he altered my body, day by day until I was a complete robotic cyborg," as I said this I began to look around and began to us the network in my head to try and find any packfistas. If I could capture a few I could repair myself and be back to full strength.

"Why would you want that!?" He asked as she stopped writing. I kept silent as I looked away from him, "I'd rather not talk about it" i told him as I had my poker face on.

"I am sorry to cut this short but I must get going I have a some friends I need to find." I told him but in my mind i knew that it was a long shot. I didnt even know where to begin as it has been five years sence i have last seen them.

But if I was teleported here because of buying a strange object from a vender there is a change that they are here as well. "Alright...before you go can I ask one final question?" I turned to him and nodded giving him the ok.

"Can-can a quirkless person like me be a hero!?" He said to me as I looked a bit suprized. As soon as the surprise had passed i said. " yes you can be a hero. Even without a quirk you can. But that's only what I think. If you truly wish to be a hero the training that you must go through will be a world of hell." I told him giving him the motivation that he needs.

"Alright I must go I need to find a way to repair myself." I said as I began to look down on the ground. In my mind I know that I needed to get fixed if I wanted to be back at full strength. I then turned to look at deku. "Do you know of a place that has scrap metal?"

He looked hesitant at first but he soon replied. "Y-ya there is a beach that is covered with lots of trash. There is also lots of scrap metal from microwaves, fridges, and lots of other trash that gets washed up on the beach. If I remember correctly the it was Takoba Municipal Beach Park."

"Then let's go!" I said as I grabbed onto deku and used my paw pads to push us into the air and off the roof. It took a few attempts to get the location right but after 15 minutes of trial and error we finally made it to the beach and it was a dump.