Virgin pt.1

Joshua's POV
Joshua sighed as he collapsed on the bed, clearly frustrated about today. He just wanted his angel, Jeonghan, to accept his love. But Jeonghan is clearly anything but gay. All he does is gush over his slutty girlfriend and how she is so fucking perfect. I mean if she's that great why not fuck her? It's obvious Jeonghan is still a virgin.
Jeonghan's POV
Ugh I hate her, she's never home. She always comes up with dumb excuses as to why she is never present in our ill fated relationship. I know for a fact that she's meeting up with guys. I can smell it every time she opens her legs honestly. I really do want to break up with her but I have a heart unfortunately. That's it, I'm bored anyways.
-Jeonghan is "baby ❤️🥵"
-Girfriend is "😒"
baby ❤️🥵
I think we should break up
😒
Why 💔
baby ❤️🥵
because your never here it gets lonely ya know so.... bye i guess
*Baby ❤️🥵 Has Blocked You*
(a/n 'oof')
She really asked why!? Ugh I would rather date that 'Joshua' guy for real.
Joshua's POV
I will make him mine even if it means- forgive me God- fucking his soul out.
.
The Next Day
.
Joshua's POV
"He seems like a bottom." Seungkwan stated plainly as he played with his straw, obviously bored with the conversation. "Nah he gotta be a top." Dino yawned, sparking an argument. 'Top,' 'No Bottom,' was the only thing heard throughout the small ice cream shop. They're like children for real. "Aish ShUt Up!" I yelled causing them both to fall silent. "Why are you asking anyways?"Dino asked breaking the silence. "None of your business shorty." I snorted. "He's just mad he can't get dicked down." They both erupted into laughter. I scoffed and got up leaving them on a pile in the floor. It wasn't even that funny... but I guess it's true. Time to put my plan into action.