VII

Ray sat beneath the earthy sky after it finished raining. There was a small breeze here and there. He felt an abrupt longing for Y/N. His heart has been stinging with the need to bring her to him. As they talked more and more thoroughout the week progressing, the boy's need grew stronger. He couldn't have her fall in love with the RFA. Especially not the traitor.

It's not like she would disagree, right?

Ray paced around the garden.

He finally mustered up the bravery to go and talk to Savior about it.

"Ray? What brings you here at this hour?"
"Savior, I must speak with you about something important. It's about the new RFA party coordinator."
"You mean the girl you lured in?"
"I guess..." The volume of his speech faded out.
"What about her?"
"We can bring her here, right?"
"That is one of our main objectives."

Ray hesitated, but knowing he already brought it up, he couldn't go back. He couldn't and mustn't worry Savior.

"Is it possible to bring her here a little earlier?"
"Why is that?"

Did he really have a reason? He, on an obvious note, could not tell Savior that he had feelings for this girl. He would need to be cleansed again.

"Well, I think she has the information-"

The menacing blonde woman cut him off.

"No, Ray, we need her to completely lure the RFA. It isn't the right time. What are you so worried about? I told you that I'll tell you when she should be coming."
"But, if she doesn't come now, what if our plan fails and..." Ray could not finish his sentence.

"And what, Ray? What's so special about her? We can always try another one. And even if it fails, it's not her fault, it's yours. Our main mission is to show RFA true paradise. If we get their coordinator too, it would be two birds with one stone."

"But-"

"Ray, you and I both know that the weak ones may not stand up on their own. This is a dangerous world. Not everyone can be trusted. Do you need the elixir again? Is your faith wavering?"

"No, my Savior."

"Good. Now go back. For eternal paradise."

"For eternal paradise, Savior."

He knew he never meant those words as soon as he secretly stopped taking the elixir. Hopefully no one would find out about it. The only reason he's staying alive now is for Y/N only. He would soon go with her and find true salvation. Not be stuck in a hell hole faked to be 'paradise'. He would bring her here. He had to have her. He had to save her. He had to save himself.