Dare 5

From: catfan1303
To: Akai
Dare: Phoenix must sexually kiss Joker

_____

Luna: If there are humans below 9 years old reading this, please skip this one

Luna: Or not, your choice

_____

Joker: *reads the dare*

Joker: H-He'll do what to me?!

Akai: ?

Akai: Lemme see that

Akai: *snatches the note from Joker's hands*

Akai: O///O

Akai: Omg

Akai: Thanks, Cat

______
A/N: The next part is gonna be written in 3rd person POV

______

Luna shoved the two into Joker's room and locked the door. The two stood there quietly for a while until Akai decided to speak.

"Let's just get this done so we can get out of here in a minute"

Joker didn't know what to do, so he just accepted his fate.

Akai cupped Joker's face with his hands and their faces started to get even closer. Phoenix slowly kissed the Phantom Thief's lip. Joker also kissed back.

The two deepens their kiss and fought for dominance, and needless to say, Akai won.

--------
(10 minutes later)

Luna knocked on the door. "Hey, it's been 10 minutes, open up!" He yelled but there was no respond

"What do you think they're doing in there?" Rose asked the purple haired boy.

Luna though for a while and had a sudden realization.

"Rose, I wanna see"

"See what?"

"H e n t a i"

Luna went to his airship and grabbed the two new x-ray vision goggles he invented two weeks ago. He put one on and gave Rose the other one.

They looked beyond the door, and they saw...

Rose gasped.

Luna had a smirk on his face.

The pink haired girl turned to Luna and tugged the crescent-eyed boy's sleeve.

He ducked down a little since Rose was smaller than him. Rose whispered something to Luna's ear.

"Who's dominant??" She asked, Luna turned to face her and whispered something into Rose's ear.

"Phoenix"

__________
A/N: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This is more than you expected

It started from a kiss, to a--