Intro: Letter/Requests

So I have started getting hooked on this mobile game last April and I couldn't help but finally succumb to my desires and my passion as a writer to start up another book.

Maybe through writing oneshots would I get the motivation and the inspiration to continue and finish up my other books in progress.

ALL REQUESTS ARE MADE IN THIS CHAPTER. IF THIS IS TAKEN DOWN MEANS I'M NOT TAKING ANYMORE OR IT IS CLOSED!!!

[Format]
Username:
Type: Fluff/Smut/Angst/Random/Theme/Etc
Ship: [Example: William x Naib (Forward x Mercenary)/Jack x Fiona (Ripper x Priestess)]

Regarding the type of oneshots for 'Theme', it basically mean what sort of era/concept do you wish for such as Halloween, Victorian or even Mermaid AU.

I will write the request based on my originality and on my imagination. I appreciate the type of situation you might request in but that will be my choice on how I execute them.

I will also write on whatever request I'm interested in and will do my best in fulfilling the rest.

However, I do appreciate it if the readers please read the following above and follow the format. I will reject any requests that does not follow the format.

The reason why I even laid out a format to begin with is so that it would be easier and more organised for me to arrange and write the story out without it being a jumbled up mess.

Thank you for your consideration.