Chapter 12 ~ Amnesia (Danii's POV)

(Omf, 69 views? Thank you :D I appreciate votes, so yeah. Just. Vote pls c: The support will help x3)

    My eyes slowly opened, and I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my head. I quickly closed my eyes tightly.Where am I? I thought before I opened my eyes again to see a strange girl glancing down at me. I wanted to jump up but I felt like I couldn't move.  I didn't ask any questions when I realized that I was in a hospital. I had no idea how I got there, but I was laying in a hospital bed. I layed my hand on my forehead to feel several small cuts. My vision was not very clear, but I saw someone in another hospital bed laying beside me.  I blinked my eyes several times to I could see a bit clearer. I noticed his black hair, and then I realized it was Damian.  He was so badly broused and cut up that I could barely recognize him. I slowly brought my hand down to my nose and as I touched it, I jolted in pain. My nose was very swolen and it hrut to barely touch it. I quickly took my hand off.

  "She's awake, again," the girl said, staring down at me.

  "Who are you?" I said quietly.

  "Oh. Right. Heh, I am Mythy. Your boyfriend's sister," she smiled and glanced over to Damian, who was now staring at me.

  "Hey, babe.." he mumbled. I was so confused. I still had no idea how I got in the hospital.

  "H-hey...what happened? How'd we get here?" I continued to blurt out questions.

  "The doctor said she'd suffer from amnesia for a few hours, then she'd start to remember." Mythy said and walked over to take a seat. I tilted my head. They still didn't give me an answer.

  "I'll tell you later...okay? Once we heal a bit.." Damian said before yawning. His poor face didn't even look the same, and I can't even imagine what I must look like. As my senses slowly started coming back, I felt very hungry. I tried to sit up but I felt as if I was paralyzed. Mythy took notice to me struggling to sit up.

  "Here, let me help you," she said before pushing a button on the side of my hospital bed, making it slowly sit up.  I heard my stomach growl every now and then.  I could feel myself slowly starting to doze off again but I fought it.

  "Please, tell me why I am in the hospital!" I said with a bit of anger in my voice, and Damian turned his head towards me.

  "Fine...we were..in a car wreck.  Because of me...I was speeding. You told me to slow down but I didn't listen and ran a red light." He frowned and didn't make eye contact with me. My vision began to blur again and I shook my head gently. I had a bad headache.

  "Agh...why does everything look so funny..." I groaned. Mythy lifted her glance from her phone to me.

  "The doctor gave you laughing gas so he could do surgery. You had a big piece of glass stuck in ya."  As she said that, I flinched a bit at the thought.  Damian was giggling. What is so funny about me being in pain?

  "You said some pretty funny stuff, too," he grinned.  I pouted and turned away from him.  It was difficult to look at him.  He must be pretty strong to be able to laugh with so much pain inflicted on him, currently.

((YUPPITY YUP YUP. Hope you enjoyed.  My mind is kinda running out of ideas, so it'd be handy if you gave suggestions, thank yuuu~!  Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote xP))