UwU Chapter 2 UwU

PHOENICIA'S P. O. V

*After eons since I've seen or even heard him. And after all this time he was "The Chosen One, The savior of the wizerding world" all along he was Harry Potter the Griffindore golden boy. Mother and Father would be glad to know I found him!! But seeing my parents are Tom Riddle and Severus Snape it would be hard to tell them since Father(Tom) thinks "Harry" would kill him and is a tool of Dum-as-a-door which he is seeing the look of the old cot and Mother(Severus) hates him because if his lack in potions and are friends with the Weasleys- Oh dear his crying because of this. And Mother dosent look like he believe it is him. *sigh* it looks like I have alot of work to do-*

Dumbledore:*clears throat* Pardon me my child, but I believe you should let go of Mr. Potter. And let the other Champions welcome you here. And later each of the champions and schools will give you a welcoming performance just before dinner. Now champions, let us start with the eldest-
(Phoenicia stops hugging Harry and wipes his tears and also hers)
Phoenicia: Excuse me Brian but. If ever there would be a "welcoming performance" I believe there won't be classes today to give the students and of course the "champions" a chance to practice. But if there won't be a suspension of classes today there won't be a performance later on this evening. But if ever there will I suggest the "champions" would also have a part in there school performance. To be fair to the champions they can get their friends to help them for their performance... Oh and Brian..... It's Mrs. Primavera not my child remember Brian I have a postition more powerful then yours or Cornilus Fuge in both inside and outside this institution.
Dumbledore: O-Of co-course M-Mrs. Primavera. You heard that everyone, there won't be classes for today only. Now may the four champions introduce themselves.

*I swear on the name of my ancestors Grogric Griffindore, Rowena Ravenclaw, Salazar Slytherin, Helga Hufflepuff, the Deathly Hallows and Merlin that Dumb-as-a-dore is getting more annoying each and everytime we talk. *sighs* And I have not gotren over the fucking fact that my brother is in the TriWizired Tornament!!! The "Champions" introduce themselves and greet us and told us which school they were from and that shit. But I silenced "Harry" when he was about to talk. But the only thing that caught my eye when I silenced him was that Draconius was looking at me with anger and.... Jealousy?!?!? Hahaha my ship is finally sailing!!!!!-but there's also weaslette looking angry at what I did. I mean look at her! I can and I will silence my brother whenever I please! Bitch!!!"

Dumbledore: Now Mrs.Primavera will you all please introduce yourselves to everyone.
Phoenicia: Mars, Elinine, Neptune, Chara, Mercury, Mizar, Jupiter and lastley me.
John: I am John Fredrick Snowheat but my nickname/codename is Mars and I suggest you to call me by it also. I am one of the Primary Minestress' personal secretaries.
Sapphire: I am Sapphire Angel Snowheat ñee Iceflower but my nickname/codename is Elinine and I also suggest you to call me by it, And I am the wife of Mars. I am one of the Primary Minestress' personal assistants.
Daniel: I am Daniel Alexander Iceflame but my nickname/codename is Neptune and I also suggest you to call me by it. I am also one of the Primary Minestress' personal secretaries.
Cathrine: I am Cathrine Gold Iceflame ñee Pillowspring but my nickname/codename is Mizar, and I suggest you will call me by it, And I am the wife of Neptune. I am one of the Primary Minestress's perosonal assistants.
Zach: I am Zach Marcus Helltail but my nickname/codename is Mercury and I suggest you call me by it. I am also one of the Primary Minestress' personal secretaries.
Hanna: I am Hanna Mist Helltail ńee Silverheart but my nickname/codename is Chara and I suggest you will call me by it. I am also one of the Primary Minestress's perosonal assistants.
Gabrelle: I am Gabrelle Aristotle Primavera but my nickname/codename is Jupiter and I suggest you will call me by it. I am one of the Primary Minestress' personal secretaries and I am also her husband.
Phoenicia: I am Margurite Phoenicia Primavera ńee Potter-Snape-Riddle but my nickname/codename is Nightmare and I suggest you will call me by it. And I am the Primary Minestress.

🤩 AUTHOR-CHAN HERE!!!! 🤩

Hello everyone!!! I hope you all like this second chapter and it toke me a month to make due ro me not really creative when it comes to names 😅😅😅 I hope you all really enjoyed this and I'll keep the cursing and swearing to a minimum. Don't forget to vote on this story and to follow me. And feel free to commment on anything you would like.
👋 Bye my dears!!! 👋

855 words