😍Chapter 3😍

DRACO'S P. O. V

*Frist MY Harry came in and looked like shit, Second Aunt Night came with the others, Third Aunt Night AND MY Harry were hugging, Forth they were crying and Aunt Night NEVER crys and both of their tears aren't for normal wizards and neither am I but they're tears of creature royalty and lastley Aunt Night AND MY Harry are RELATED TO EACH OTHER not just relatives no but brother and sister!!! For Salazar's sake I feel lilke I'm about to faint. Oh!  And lets not forget there aren't classes for today because of Aunt Night. I have to thank her later-*

Blaise: Mate your oddly quite. Something on your mind?
Draco: Yeah
Pansy: Mind sharing it to us?
Draco: Sure, it's just weird. That Aunt Night would tell her real name in front on the entire student body. And that Harry's her long lost now found little brother.

   *I don't really mind calling Harry by his first name when there's the other Slytherins near. They already knew of our relationship and promised-no swear is the proper word. They swor not to tell a single soul and they were and are really supportive about our relationship. It's always like that we don't discriminate the others relationship if they don't discriminate our own. Kind of like give and take. Harry and I would mostly stay in Slytherin dormitories because they won't juge us. And all of the Slytherins are now friendly toward Harry and the other way around so they're okay when I call Harry by his first name. *

Pansy: Yeah it's kind of weird. Do we call him Uncle or just Harry?
Draco: To be honest to you Pans. I have no Idea. But on the bright side there's no class for the entire day today and if were lucky there wont be for tomorrow too.
Astoria: Your right Draco. If we do this right maybe she would even let us wear whatever we want during classes!!
Blaise: But the catch is that we need to practise for this "welcoming performance" also.
Dalphine: Oh shush Blaise! Don't ruin our good mood!
Blaise: Sorry but this is the sad truth of reality-
Phoenicia: Blaise dear, Remember, Reality is blindly an illusion while the Universe is always out of reach but Love and Memories, Family and Friends. (A/N: If you know the reference to this I love you with all my Melancholy heart ♥)
Blaise: Salazar Slytherin! You scared me Aunt Night *chuckles nervously*
Phoenicia: Apologies Blaise. I just wanted to check on my house. And especially my nieces and nephews. Oh..... and ... Draconius a word....
(Phoenicia walks out of the great hall and the Slytherins near Draco started giggling and laughing)
Theadore: Ohhh~~ Draco's in trouble~~~
Blaise: She only calls you by your real name if she's either pissed at you, mad at you or annoyed at you.
Pansy: Good luck dear! *Laughs*

   *Oh dear.... I feel all the color on my face left and by that I mean what's left of that is, since my skin color is very pale. I slowly walk towards the huge doors while the Slytherins snickering. When I was near the doors I feel a hand on my wrist*

Harry: Good Luck Draco.......
Draco: Thank you dearest.

     *Harry slightly blushes and I kiss his scar. The entire hall goes quite and Harry blushes madley and I wink at him he is now red a ripe tomato. He glares at me but it's now or never, we've been together since second year.-*

Phoenicia: DrAcOnIuS~~~ If YoU dOn'T hUrRy Up I'lL dRaG yOu HeRe MySeLf!!!
Gabrelle: Draco, she maybe the goddess of everything and everyone but when she's in this state DONT. MAKE. HER. WAIT. Her patience is very thin when she's like this. I should know.
Zach: I second that. I've seen here during this time. You better run.

     *Without another word. I fast walk to the exit. The Slytherins were still laughing at me and my Harrt is giggling at me. He's so fucking adorable!!!! But I still have to face a fricking goddess!!! And she's not like Aunt Sev when he's mad, Aunt Night can literally kill me with a snap of her fingers. AND READ MY MIND!!!  she's insane!  Literally!*sighs* Welp, if I am going to die I'll think of my love, my Harry. *

Phoenicia: WhY wErE yOu TaKiNg To LoNg?!?
Draco: Sorry Aunt Night...
Phoenicia:*sighs* I'll let it slide for now. Now on to business, I requested you to be here beacause I know your relationship with my baby brother. And I'm alright with it, but what concerns me is you didn't ask my blessing but no worrys. I'll intoduce you to family as Harry's boyfriend.... Now go away with my baby brother to  your house and remember you can where whatever you what but as long it is not inappropriate, go inform the others.

  *I return back inside to see my Harry still red as a tomato and I give him a questioning look he just blush more. I then told everyone what Aunt Night said without malice and the Slytherins were smirking and look at me dangerously And I then look at Aunt Mizar and Uncle Jupiter was snickering so I toke that as an okay sign on what I'll do next but for Aunt Sev he glared daggers at me so I did what Aunt Nightmare said to do with addiction*

Draco: SLYTHERIN REVOLUTION!!
Slytherins: REVOLUTION!!!!

  *The entire Great Hall stared at us scared and worried and the Staff looked at us shock and scared but Aunt Sev looked like he'd kill me amd for Aunt Mizar, Uncle Jupiter and the others laughing. The Slytherins the made a HUGE mess and are throwing around food and stuff like that then ran towards the Slytherin Dormitories I then carried Harry and he made an adorable squeak.*

Draco: Viva Slytherin Rebulotion!!
(Draco then made a dash to the Slytherin Dormitories with Harry bright as a ripe tomato)

😍Author-Chan Here!!!😍
Hello everyone!! I wish you all had enjoyed this Chapter. And I would like to Thank everyone reading this!! Don't forget to vote on this story and to follow me. And feel free to comment anything you want and if you have any questions you can always messege me!
👋Good Bye dearest!!👋
1060 words