Chapter 3

"She has magic in her eyes. Even the stars envied."

             Kathrine looked up from her computer, "You know what?"
              "Hmm?" I said to signal I was listening.
              "I'm going to take you to an Art Museum," Kathrine said, enthusiastic.
              "Ok. I mean, I have nothing to do," I said. 'What do I have to lose,' I thought.
             Before I knew it, I was walking into the building full of art and "meaning".
             The day was long. My favorite piece of art was a bunch of stars in mass chaos of black scribbles. It was called "Put Title Here". It let me choose what it could be.

A few days after that, I had to go to the wretched funeral. If I got a dollar for every time someone said, "I'm sorry for your loss," then I'd have enough money to buy my own house.
At the end, a friend of my mom and dad's came up and said my parent's story of their family and growing up.
             "...if they were here, the only thing that I would say is-" Her voice cracked, "goodbye. I would say goodbye."
             Tears were now rushing down my face. Everyone's face resembled mine. Sorrow and loss.
              I couldn't handle it. I ran out of the church and never stopped running. I ran and ran and ran. I stopped once I got to a bridge.
              I couldn't bear it. I looked up at the starry night. I walked up to the edge of the bridge and looked down. I saw the deep, endless void of dark water, hundreds of feet down.
              Would I? Could I? My heart was shattered in pain and misery. This pass week, no one has come to my level and understood what I was going through. Most of them would say "I feel your pain" or "I wish this never happened". They never once understood anything that I was going through. I was about to lean forward and-

         Muwwahahahhahahahhahkajgigodjshahaidifjhsbsj! Cliffhangers are so much fun! Don't worry, there's going to be more! I should stop typing and start making the next chapter. See ya fellow readers!
                                -Martha2322