A Whole New Me

(A/N - Just imagine the girl in the picture had brown eyes.)

Third Person

The school bell rang and Shirayuki was walking with her otaku friends home. "The first thing I'm going to do is watch My Hero Academia!" She said doing fist bumps in the air. "You seriously do not get tired of that anime do you..." One of her friends say.

"Hey,the new episode came out today so there's no wonder why I would be so pumped up!" She said back giving them a cute smile.

"Yuki-Chan, you're so kawaii!!!" One of her friends say hugging her like as if it was the last day on Earth.

"T-thanks...but...can you...please...let...go..." Shirayuki said trying her best to keep hold on her life force. She eventually let her go. They walked until she got to her house.

"Well I gotta go now see ya!" She said running and waving at her friends.

"BYE!!!" They shouted in unison.

She closed the door behind her, took off her shoes and let down her black hair.

'Finally I can watch my anime in peace!'

She opened her laptop and started the episode but during half way through the screen started glitching and a text popped up.

Are you enjoying the anime?

Yes/No

Have you ever wanted to live there?

Yes/No

Do you want to meet your husbando one day?

Yes/No

Very.......well........

The screen turned black. Her eyes widened.

'Was that supposed to happen? What was gonna happen no-?!'

Then she felt her head getting dizzy, the whole room was spinning around. Her head started to ache really bad, it got worse and worse until she started screaming in pain.

"ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!"

Then her consciousness left her and darkness took over her eyesight.

Timeskip

"Ughhh...my head..." Shirayuki groaned and stood up. She rubbed the back of her head to ease the numbing she felt on her scalp but she felt different. Her voice sounded a little more mature and her body looked completely different.

She stood up and went to mirror. She looked through it and her dark brown eyes widened.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" She screamed for what she saw.

"I LOOK LIKE A FREAKING ANIME CHARACTER!!!"

Then she noticed her featues as well.

"OMG I look so KAWAII!" She yelled happily noticing her hair now reach below her shoulders.

"I never thought I would look so beautiful as an anime character! My body looks so good it reminds me of Momo Yaoyorozu's!"

Then she noticed there was a note on the 2D door. She grabbed it and read it and it said...

Hey it's me again. I just wanted to say that your dream has come true, you're in the anime called My Hero Academia permanently meaning that you can't go back. Your quirk is One For All. This is true because the No.1 hero All Might will be your biological dad but your mom won't be here. You will have your mom's features but you will have your dad's quirk and will be able to have full control of it. You have been recommended but you can take the entrance exam if you want to. Oh I forgot that Ochako Uraraka won't be in the story because you will take her place instead since in the story she has a crush on your crush (AKA Izuku Midoriya) so I decided that she won't exist anymore, but you will partially take the role of Deku as well. Oh, and you are 15 not 13 anymore. I will also change a certain character's gender...