Entrance Exam

Shirayuki's POV

I looked into my closet and found what I assumed to be my middle school uniform and put it on and I was beyond excited.

'OMG I'm actually going to take the UA entrance exam! I totally forgot that I was going to also meet Bakugou at the entrance of the school so I definitely can't miss it!'

I went to the bathroom and did my normal morning routine and went downstairs to have breakfast and decided that I would have pancakes today. Once I finished, I went back into the bathroom and did my hair in a half down and half up hairstyles and put a cute flower on the side. I quickly brought my athletic clothes which were a sleeveless green hoodie, a white skin-tight tank top, black shorts and a pair of red trainers.

'Finally I'm ready!'

I grabbed my favourite light teal backpack that had pretty flower patterns on it and made my way to UA.

Once I had arrived I recognized that same bushy green hair. I decided to call him by his last name because I think it would be rude since he doesn't know me that well.

"Hey Midoriya!" I said waving, running to him with my usual cute closed eyed smile.

"O-oh h-hey Yōsei!" He said waving back with a tint of pink dusted across his cheek.

'Oh man she looks so cute right now in that hairstyle!'

"Are you ready to g-?"

"Out of my way nerd." I recognize that voice and looked to see Katsuki Bakugou himself.

"O-oh hey good morning lets do our best ok good luck!" Midoriya said waving his hands in front of him.

I looked around and saw no sign of Uraraka and kind of felt relieved but I was still wondering who the person in My Hero Academia was going to have their gender swapped. Then I noticed Midoriya was falling and was about to make contact with the ground so I quickly grabbed his hand.

"Hey are you ok?" I asked.

"U-uh w-well um." He said having no idea of how to react from the sudden contact.

"Wouldn't want you to get hurt especially on the exams!" I said putting the tip of my fingers together.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go!" I grabbed his hand again firmly and we both ran to the doors of the school but what I didn't notice was that Midoriya's face visibly red in the face.

'OMG this is the second time talking to a girl and first time touching one's hand!' He thought in his head.

We arrived at the auditorium of the school and came out the voice hero Present Mic while I was between Midoriya and Bakugou.

"Ok everyone lets hear it for your favourite voice so let me hear ya!!!"

SILENCE

"An acceptable response but now let me get straight to the point of how this is going to work out. ARE YOU READY?!"

SILENCE

I looked next to me on the left and saw Midoriya fanboying.

"In this test, there will be 7 different sites A, B, C, D, E, F and G." We all looked at the cards we received and I saw that I was in the same battle site as Midoriya's which was B.

"There will be 3 different types of robots. One will be worth 1 point while the other's are worth 2 and 3 points."

"Excuse me but can I ask a question?" I recognized that voice from the anime as well. I saw the student that stood up saw Tenya Iida.