bumblebee x supernatural reader (made up supernatural)

Y/n's pov

YES SCHOOLS OVER I thought in my head as I got up and ran outside. "hi guys"I said to jack,Miko,and Raf as they got in there cars I run off to who knows where well I do but no-one else.

Bee's pov

*hey Raf who is that femme you guys always talk to?*i beep as I turn my mirror to look at him, "her name is Y/n she is a good friend of my parents " he said " oh ok "I beep as I continue to drive.

Y/n's pov

Once I got to the forest I shifted in to one of my dragon forms

(My art)

Once I was fully shifted I went to find a lake or some water.

Bee's pov

Once we got to the bass Optimus said we had to go looking for energon and opened the ground bridge,as we went through the humans followed like they always do. About 5 minutes in the cons show up and the predacon did to,with us busy fighting predacon goes after the humans but before I can do any thing.

Y/n's pov

I was walking looking for the lake as I run upon a metal dragon about to attack the kids so I made myself bigger(female can change there size) and jumped on him tackling him to the ground,as I did that I roared at him although it sounded more like a hiss. Once I pinned him to the ground I looked up to see if the kids were ok,but once I did that the predacon threw me off and flew away, I looked back to the kids and see the bots holding they away from me. I just roll my eyes and sit down staring at them. "what is that"asked a bulky bot "she's a dragon" yelled miko, Raf laughed grabbing the bots attention, "no she is not a dragon-"but she-"miko tried to interrupt"let me finish bee put me down"Raf said. Once he got put down he walks over to me, I lay down "although this is not how she wanted you guys to find out this is y/n (he turns to me) Y/n shift" he said and on q I made my self smaller and shifted back to a human. "hi guys"I said
And laughed at their reactions,"Your a dragon shiftier"yelled miko I laughed "no i am a multi shifter"I said "what does that mean" asked jack "it means I can turn into any living being" I said as a bot talked"so you can turn into any thing, turn into a Cybertronian " said a blue and yellow bot "ok I said, once Raf backed up,I shifted "viola " I said as I see a black and yellow bot staring at me, blushing bright blue "ok I know my f/c/1 and f/c/2 paint job is good but no need to stare"I said as I looked at the cute bot and shifted back to human." why are you not scared of us"asked a blue and red bot "trust me I have seen weirder "I said looking up as the bot.

Time skip

It has been about 7 months since I met the bots and I may have fallen for one of the bots I got pulled out of my mind as bumblebee spoke*hey Y/n want to go for a ride*asked bee.only me and Raf can understand bee "ok lets go " I said as I hop in bee's alt. Once we got to a cliff bee stopped *hey Y/n I have been meaning to tell you for a while now so Y/n I l-love you* beeped bee "oh bee I love you to" I said as I kissed the steering wheel.