Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Honor, Bond: The Four War Gods

"It began when I left Konoha. I travel far and went to the only place where I knew I be safe. I went to the country of Wave. There I meet the people of Wave who were shock to learn I became a S-Class Criminal. Wave gave Konoha false information about my location. After I was in Wave for a month I went to the Land of Water and to the Hidden Village of Mist. There I was confronted by two members of the Seven Swordsman of the Mist."

Flashback

"Why does an exile shinobi from Konoha doing here?" the male said in a demanding voice.

"That's my business." Naruto snapped.

"Uh, this kid got guts. I'll give him that. We are members of the Seven Swordsman of the Mist. Do you really think you can take us on?" The woman said pointed a blade that was cut in the middle. Naruto push the sword aside and tried to hit her with the Rasengan.

The male grabbed her and flip her over. Naruto jumps back just as the woman's blade nearly cut him. Naruto jump back and shouted, Katon Ryuka no Jutsu

The two made water hands seals and created a water barrier. Naruto pulled out a katana and tried to hit the opponent. It was then Naruto realize he hit Mizu Bunshins. They came from underneath him and pin him. He was tied and unable to move.

"You're quick and fast. A real powerhouse. I haven't seen someone like you in years. But your Kenjutsu sucks." The woman said smiling.

"Indeed, he has great power. We too are missing ninja's from mist. Though we stay close by and try to help those who cannot help themselves. We will train you to be the best there is."

"I'm also looking for something." Naruto said as he got up not longer tied or pin.

"What's that?"

"Tenseiga and Tetsusaiga."

The two flinch at his words.

"Those two swords are legendary. In mist the Seven Swordsman knows where they are but the swords have rejected so many people. You sure you want to do this? It could kill you."

Naruto nodded. He was smiling for the first time in a long time."

Flashback ends

"Wow, you got train by two Mist Swordsman. No wonder why you have such great swords skills." Tenten said with stars in her eyes.

Naruto eyes went to the window were he since ANBU listening. He was leaving everything he trained and the time dimension Kyuubi made for his own training out of it. He felt they were part of Roots. Kyo told him of the old division called Roots. They were lead by a man name Danzo who would have been the Sandaime if the Second had chose him. He was strong and powerful but old as well. He made a sub-division of ANBU known as Roots. The true purpose of Roots was unknown. But they couldn't be trusted.

'Kyo.'

'What is it?'

'Where are you?'

'I'm in old Grass Village why?'

'How fast can you get to Konoha?'

'Half a day why?'

'Roots are following me around. I don't want to ruin anything but I need you to take care of them for me.'

'Can't Madara take care of that?'

'No he is in Earth Country watching the Iwa ANBU. And Gaara is here on business. I cannot approach him or do a mental link to him making him risk such a thing. Only you are available.'