Last night

Adoras pov:

All I could remember was last night . It was filled with horny teens,spiked drinks,fights, dancing and of course sex.

LASTNIGHT

"This party is litttt" She spat out "Glimmer of course it is, it's your first oh also adoras" he nudged adoras rib making her tip her drink abit "you guys dragged me into this I'd be perfectly fine at our dorms practicing for boxing" she rolled her eyes. "Well to late where here now. Now.lets.get.smashed"
Beau threw his hands in the air. The purple haired girl and beau danced with each other "Adora join in and partayyy" glimmer shouted over the loud music. "I'm going to get another drink" she tugged at her tight mini dress trying to bring it further down. It was black and she wore an over sized denim jacket to try and cover her our glass figure . "Wait I think the drinks are spik-" beau couldn't get to her as she already ran off.

Pouring herself a drink after drink she started to feel tipsy. " I'd watch yourself on that. I think they're spiked. Wouldn't want a pretty girl like you getting mixed with these assholes" she heard a soothing, warm voice from behind her that for some reason comforted her. "I think ill be fine I've only had around 9 dri-" she turned around to face the one person she hoped wouldn't be here. "I- hey catra-" her eyes searched the floor breaking eye contact. The tanned girl wore some tight blue jeans with a plain white t-shirt with the school football Jersey. Mainly to brag about being the team captain as wherever she went she got respect. "Ahhhh heyy adora didn't think you'd be here especially wearing something like... that" she smirked and the cockiness in her voice drove the inside off adora crazy.
"I got dragged into this I didn't really want to come." "Of course you didn't" she laughed to herself "You never take responsibility for your own actions , I mean what are you going to do now? Leave. Like you always do" the blonde felt like a sharp knife got stabbed in her that exact moment. She knew this conversation would happen. She sighed and walked away but she felt a grip on her hand tugging her. The blonde turned around too see the brown haired girl pulling her to come with her. She followed her up the stairs, past the group off teens. She never noticed how respected catra was seeing them nod at her as she walked by them, girls giving her the eye. She could have any girl she wanted. She snapped out off her thoughts to notice she was in a room alone with the now taller girl. It had been ages since they last spoke , whenever they passed in the hall adora would keep as much eye contact away as possible. It was only now she could see how much she had changed. She noticed the girls hair as grown longer,she's now taller than the blonde,the muscle she had before was now clearer.

"I actually don't understand you. You ignored me everytime I want to speak to you like I did something wrong." The tanned feline felt tears forming but she was to angry to care "YOU LEFT ME AND WHEN I TRY TO COME BACK TO YOU , TO EVEN TALK  YOU DON'T. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY YOU LEFT." Her voice broke into a sob . The blonde felt so lost and didn't know what to do but the only instinct was to comfort her ex-bestfriend so she did . She grabbed her wrist and pulled the sun-kissed girl towards her making her collapse on top off the blonde.

5 minutes off hugging the taller girl calmed down and lifted herself a bit to look at the girl she once was able to say she loved. "Why did you leave?" "I- I don't know..." but that was it she couldn't remember why she left there old school that's why she always ignored her as she felt stupid. A tear fell down the blondes cheek but before she could notice she felt the tanned girls lips pressed onto hers . She didn't pull away but kissed harder.

💫This morning💫

💦Adoras pov💦

My head is banging ugh. I stretched and next to me I saw a similar face
"WHY AM I IN YOUR BED?!"
She sprawled her legs out. Her hair was a mess . 'How can she look so beautiful' i thought to myself .

WHY AM I THINKING THAT OMG

The blanket was tangled around us both.Trying to take it off I noticed I was naked and SHE was also naked.
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg

WE FUCKED

"Hey adora" her voice was so raspy and deep. She squinted her eyes and took a while to realise what happened and why I'm here.
"ADORA?!"
"Yeh it kicks in after 5 minutes , question all you want"
"Why-? YOUR NAKED?! IM NAKED?! DID WE FU-"
"mhm I guess so cause my bra is all away across your room , my thong is somewhere in the bed. Uhm and I'm sorta sore with scratches"
Me thinking I'd get comfort the idiot she is came out with a stupid remark.
"So we fucked hella good then , huh? I mean I have got a sting on my back and you have bite marks on your neck-"
"SO DO YOU. IM NOT THE ONLY ONE-"
"Wow wow wowww. Calm down no need to get defensive princess" she smirked but purred when she said that. I bit my lip so hard , I wanted her so bad.
"Uhm adora. Your lips getting sore"
I snapped out off it and jumped out off the bed. Found the nearest top and put it on.
"My top looks good on you" she winked whilst sitting up covering her naked skin with covers .
I rolled my eyes. "I'll just get my stuff and go"
"Wait- what you don't want to talk about lastnight?"
"No! I do not, please don't tell anyone"
I left my underwear,bra and dress unaware.
"Uhm do you have any bottoms I could borrow" i said sheepishly.
She giggled "yes of course you can." She pulled out a pare off tracksuit bottoms and gave them "they go with the top, and you look good in them both" she smiled and winked.
I gave a faint smile, threw on my denim jacket and left .