"Omg you have a hickey?!"

It was 8am , the blonde left her house. Grabbed her car keys for her tesla,her bag and drove to school.She kept over thinking.

       "What am I gonna do when I see her?"
           "How do I tell glimmer and bow?"
     "What if someone finds out and tells my                   parents?!"

Little did she know she was already parked in the school parking lot. She looked around for a motor bike and what did she expect it was parked near her parking spot. Catra was covered in girls hovering around her. She rolled her eyes and got out off her car. Laying against it,she pulled out her phone and msgd glimmer

  💅🏽💫🔮Glimmers new phone🔮💫💅🏽

Glimmer where are you?!
9:12am
On my way now pulling up with bow ❤       
9:15am                                                                    

Okay be quick gotta tell you somethinggg
9:17am

Back to the story💋

The blonde saw the two hop out off there car and start to walk over to adora waving at her cheerfully.

"Adora where did you go last night?!"

glimmer spat out "we was worried sick" the lightskinned boy said over exaggerating. 

"got bored thats all , im fine now"

she caught catra staring at adora whilst speaking to the group off friends she now had when the tanned girl noticed adora had caught her out she started laughing and turned back to focusing on her conversation.

"thats what I wanted to tell you I'm sorry for wondering off but I promise tomorrow we'll hang ou-"

"OMG YOU HAVE A HICKEY NOT EVEN ONE LIKE FUCKING 4 OMG ADORA-?!"

When the blonde thought things couldn't get any worst the purple haired girl shouted so loud everyone in the car park could hear which caught catras attention. Adora put her hand over glimmers mouth and started shushing her whilst bows mouth was wide open speechless.

Catra proudly walked over and wrapped her arm around adora

"Heyyyy, you" she grinned.

The purple haired best friend gave a silent but deadly stare to the sun kissed girl.

"You left your underwear at my place you know I dont know if that was on purpose or accidental but it turned me hella on" she whispered into the blondes ear.

Adora red as a rose , Glimmer piped up

" So why do you have a hickey" she crossed her arms

"i- well uhm"

"Adora dont we have that project together"

" i- wha-"

Before adora could say another word catra grabbed her ex best friends arm and dragged her away before glimmer and bow could say anything else.

"Hey, HEY- Why did you pull me away"

"You better thank my sorry ass princess or that 'secret' would be pretty much out"

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter but I've been having alot off issues recently but im back on it (: