Chapter 9: Friends arrive~!

misty and brock had finally god dam made it~!

misty stormed off the boat....and began storming up to where ever the hell ash was~! brock and pikachu quickly followed in pursuit~!

meanwhile....ash was... listing to music when all of the sudden...misty slammed open a door...

"alright ash~! Get everything together we're getting you off this crazy mountain~!" misty yelled

" misty?" ash said in shock 

' yep~! now let's go before mewtwo finds out!' misty said dragging him....

" uh misty...mewtwo may end up doing damage to you.....if he see's you doing this....belive me...." ash said

" i don't care ash!" misty yelled.... ash brock grabbed all of his stuff....they where....on the boat....when a frantic mewtwo saw ash swooped down....grabbed him and his stuff....flew back to the mountain....came back to where brock and misty where....and sent them away...only for them to come back on a row boat~!

" listen here! mewtwo! give us ash back!" misty yelled

" never he's safe here!" mewtwo yelled in retort

" just because he's safe doesn't mean he's happy!" brock yelled

meanwhile....ash frowned as mewtwo had tide him.....to a sofa...

" some one's sleeping on the couch tonight....." pikachu 2 said....sweatdropping......

" PIKACHU~!"pikachu yelled

" hun?....ah! PIKACHU~!"ash yelled as his furry friend ran up to him and jumped up on him~!

" Oh buddy i've missed you so much! no offense pikachu 2!' ash said

" none taken...." pikachu 2 said

" pikachu!" pikachu said crying happy tears after reuniting with his B.B.B .F.F.

mewtwo then could be heard yelling....his lungs off saying no~!

and misty and brock could be heard saying give him back!

ash then realized mewtwo was a toddler who wanted a toy forever.....and misty and brock where other kids trying to have said toy....he....WAS SAID TOY~!

ash was literaly in a team death match tug of WAR~!

" WELL SHIT~!" ash said....