Chapter 2 | Scarlett's Gift To Me. |

Chapter 2: Scarlett's gift to me

"My engagement with Scarlett Luna Saville is now officially cancelled! His highness the crown prince and his majesty the king has approved this cancellation!"

People whispered loudly.

I can almost hear them saying "hah! Did she think Sir Albert will not make his move? After the things she had done, she still thinks she can have a leisure life? What an arrogance!"

Though i have calmed down after accepting that i reincarnated, i still can't get used to this!

Sigh~

Right! I have noticed that i can't move my body. I tried moving one of my fingers but it didn't move! How long will i have to stay like this!

The villainess will drown herself after this. If i can't move, i will die!

Right! I forgot to tell you that i reincarnated as Scarlett Luna Saville and i am a villainess.

Not surprising? I guess you've read a lot of reincarnated as a villainess storie- (stop! How did you even break the fourth wall!)

A-anyways, like i said i reincarnated. But what if this is all fake and i actually died in the real world? I hope this is real.. i wish i can have a second life.

"!?!!"

Oh, it was just scarlett suddenly running after getting out of the room.

'They didn't believe me in the end huh..'

W-was that Scarlett!? Can i read her thoughts!?? I mean yeah right? I'm in her body after all

While Scarlett was running, my vision became blurry.

..tears...

'There is no point crying scarlett. Everything will end very soon. Pain will end very soon so save it and stop crying'

Scarlett wiped her tears and started running faster.

After running for a while, she suddenly stopped and looked at the horse in front of her

'Hm, looks like a good horse.. i think the palace gate will be opened around this time since the party is ending. I can ride this horse and get out of here'

Eh!? Wait! This is my first time riding a horse! Well not for scarlett, but it's still my first time!

Scarlett sat at the horse but the horse run and jumped around like its uncomfortable.

"HEH!"

hik! That scared me! Why did she suddenly yelled! Huhu..

Ah, the horse seems to be calming down..is it tamed?

"Do me a favor mr horse. Please run as fast as you can!"

The horse nodded as if he knows what she said

Scarlett signaled the horse to run and the horse run as fast as he could.

...

Scarlett is amazing!

Anyways, according to the otome game i played, scarlett will drown herself in a lake near the castle.

Wait-

She will drown herself right!? And i dreamed about this scene earlier! Then why did the end of the dream seems like someone was gonna jump!?

I-it's probably nothing..

*sniff*

The lake is near!

'I'm sure i'm not gonna regret this.'

....sigh..

Scarlett jumped out of the horse and walked gently, wanting to see the water.

Scarlett crouched to see her reflection and looked straight at her eyes.

Why.. why do i feel like she's looking at me...

Also looking at her eyes, I noticed that there was a hint of sadness, anger and happiness in her eyes

She opened her mouth while looking at her eyes and said:

"Scarlett.."

!?!!

"Your name is scarlett right? You also have the same name as mine."

She- w-why do i feel like she's talking to me..

"While riding the horse, memories of the future..should i call it past?"

She chuckled beautifully.

She's really talking to me..

"Those memories.. in the memories, i gave you a gift. Do you know what it is?"

I'm still confused on how does she knows i'm inside of her, but scarlett. Do you think i know?

"The gift was my life, scarlett. It was my life."

"Do you know why i gave it to you? It's because no one will use it anymore. That's why I decided to give my body and half of my soul to you."

W-what are you talking about?!

"You're probably saying: what are you talking about. Though I can't hear you, i can feel a little bit of your emotions."

I don't understand! Explain!

"You will understand after this, scarlett"

"But before that, before you take over my body, please don't be friends with my ex fiancé"

What!??

Scarlett didn't said anything after and slowly stands up.

She inhaled and exhaled and started going in the water

This! Sca-scarlett stop!

Feeling scared, scarlett (the villainess)put on a reassuring smile, like telling me to not worry about it.

Her head is almost on the water..

I-im gonna die again!

-
*Splash*
____

Scarlett (the villainess) opened her eyes once more and smiled..

This is weird..i can't breathe but it doesn't hurt..

My vision is getting darker.. scarlett is gonn-

"I will give her my body and memories!"

What's this!??

I-its those memories! Memories of the past! The day scarlett luna saville asked the god to give me her body!

I opened my eyes and swim up quickly.

When I reached the top I quickly breathed in and out.

I get out of the water and suddenly, scarlett's memories entered my mind. Scene after scene.

I was expecting this but i didn't know it will hurt this much!

It's cold..

I summoned scarlett's fire spirit, or should i say mine to keep me warm up.

And i also summoned a water spirit to take away all the water in my dress and asked it to dry me up.

After that, it disappeared. Leaving only the fire spirit.

....

What now?

I should go home using the horse scarlett used on the way here.

Before i can stand up i heard my name being yelled by a man

"B-big brother?!"

"And also Duke Arealice?!"

____________________

The duke's name is pronounced a-re-ya-lis. Yes i know it sounds horrible. I only thought of it because i need to come up with the last name. If it really sounds horrible, please recommend some hehe.

Please do tell me if there's something i misspelled :))

__________________
February 10, 2020