Chapter 5

"Ah- Oof- Fudge!" I yelled as I fell through the portal. Currently, I feel like I'm falling. Until- "OOF!"

I start rolling down a snowy hill and soon come to a stop. "Holy fuck!" I heard Crotas yell. He was stuck on the tree in front of me.

"(Y/N), help me!" He yelled.

"Okie." I stand up and walk towards him. I grab his legs and start pulling him towards me. When he finally got out, he dusted himself. "Let's get going. I need to see where we are."

I follow him as he walks somewhere. "I don't sense anything. Something must be wrong here- ACK!"

Before me or Crotas could react, we heard a small yelp. "I'm sorry, mister! I didn't mean-a to bump into you!"

"Italy?" I said, recognizing the accent. "Si, bella?" He said. "Where are we?" I asked him. "Well, I don't know about you but I was running away from Germany and Neko-mi." He said. "Who's Neko-mi?"

"Japan's little sister." Italy answered. Now that I notice, Italy doesn't have any hair and his skin are the colors of his flag. "Why do you look like that?" I asked. "I'm a country, bella! I'm supposed to look like this, no?" Italy said, before being tackled to the ground.

"ITALY-KUN, DOITSU WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!"

"Merda! I didn't ask for that!" Italy complained. As he complained more, Crotas grabbed my hand and ran. "I'm getting tired of this bullshit; we have to find the portal." He said. I just followed him as he dragged me elsewhere. "We're going to have to spilt up, once I find the portal, I will come and find you." He said before disappearing. Well, now I'm alone.

I heard a small 'Wah'. "At least I still have you, Twig." I smiled at the seal pup. I walked towards a small shop, probably a merch shop. "Hello?" I said, as I pushed the door open. "Konnichiwa, I'm Japan. What brings you to my tea shop?" 'Japan' jumped out from behind a counter. "I'm just looking around." "Oh alright, Tell me when you're ready to pay for the things you choose."

I walked into a dark hallway, the restroom's probably- *RING RING-A-RING* "NII-CHAN, HAVE YOU SEEN A GIRL?" "As in the one who just entered? I don't know where she went but she was here."

Uh Oh. I started speed-walking to the restroom. When I reached it, I went inside and locked the door. I looked around the room, spotted the vent, and used the toilet as a boost to reach the vent. I frantically pulled on it until it loosened up. I then realized, I won't be able to fit in with my backpack.

"Okay, Twig, You're up." I grab Twig and put him in the open vent. I leave my backpack and crawl in. "Twig, you will show me the way!" "WAH!"

//WITH SHITZKA//

"How do you suppose we get her back?" England asked Canada.

"PORTAL TRAVEL TIME, also known as PTT!" America yelled.

"America, we can't trust you. The last time you did something, you almost got us killed." England retorted.

"But I'm the hero! And I know (Y/N) just as much as Shazka does!" America whined.

"England, we should consider him. He isn't lying about knowing (Y/N)." Canada said.

"Ugh, fine. You better come back with (Y/N)." England said. "Take Shazka with you."

"Thanks, dude! You won't regret this!" Ame smiled at the grumpy brit.

(A/N: I might cancel this book and the sequel to falling. it's just that it's a lot. i can't focus on this and then forget about it. so it's better if i just pause it and continue when i can.)