Chapter 1: Welcome to Concordia-Part 1

AN: Before I start, I just want everyone to know I'm gonna be doing this Criminal Case story in between my other Criminal Case stories. I thought of doing the season 4 prequel after CrimsonRose675 gave me the idea. I was gonna do it after 'Save the World', or as I like to call it 'Criminal Case: The Bureau', but I thought of doing this now. So, to those reading my stories, thanks for the support and love😊You kittens rock!😎

Now then, let's get the story started! Here's the anime opening I thought of for this. Enjoy!😊

On the Atlantic Ocean, a metal ship let out a loud sound from it's horn as it was sailing towards its destination. On the deck stood a woman wearing a dark blue gown and her blonde hair was tied up in a tight bun. Her blue eyes looked out at the water as she was thinking about her grandmother who she left behind in England. The woman then reached into her brown satchel and pulled out the letter she received the other day.

She then looked down at the letter's fancy handwriting and she read:

Dear Ms. Marie Porter,

I'm writing to tell you to come join my squad. We're gratefully known as the Concordian Flying Squad and our base in in the city of Concordia; hence the first part of our name. When you get the chance, write back and please come to Concordia right away. A couple members of my team will be waiting for you at the docks. I look forward to having you work with us.

Sincerely,
Chief Arthur Wright

After Marie was done reading the letter, she let out a sigh, placed the letter back in her satchel and stared back out at the ocean. Marie's blue eyes shined as she stared at the sparkling water and she thought as she was looking at it, I wonder what Concordia is like? It's been years since I was last in America. Just then, Marie heard someone clear their throat behind her and she looked and saw one of the crew standing there.

The crewman saluted to her and he said, "Sorry to bother you ma'am, but we'll be arriving in Concordia in a few minutes."

Marie smiled and nodded and she thanked the man for letting her know. She then looked back out to the water and she said to herself, "It won't be long now."

A few minutes later, the ship docked and Marie got off of it while carrying her one suitcase. When Marie left England, she only packed one suitcase full of clothes and her satchel that she used to keep her small trinkets. Once she registered herself at the docks, she started to look around for the two members of the Concordian Flying Squad that Chief Wright told her to watch out for.

As she was looking around, Marie heard two voices calling out to her and she looked and wondered who could be calling her. It was then that she was noticed and then she approached by two people. One was a woman with curly red hair and she was wearing a top hat with goggles attached to it and the other was a man with shirt cropped blonde hair and his mustache matched his hair color. The woman looked Marie over and she asked, "Are you, by any chance, Marie Porter?"

Marie nodded and said, "I am."

The woman smiled and said, "Well it's about time we found you! Chief Wright sent me and my friend here to collect you. My name is a Madeleine O'Malley. But you can call me Maddie."

The man then said as he looked at Marie, "And I'm Charlie Dupont. At your service ma'am!"

Marie smiled and nodded and told them that she was glad to meet them both. Maddie then went on to say how the ships moved slow and she offered to take Marie on a ride in her vehicle sometime. Maddie, along with Charlie, proceeded to take Marie to their offices, which is on an airship and to meet the rest of the team. Suddenly, there was a loud scream which made people stop in their tracks.