Chap 1

--Edit September 9th 2021--

3 POV

The weekend arrived pretty quickly for the Raven haired boy but at the same time, it seemed like it didn't come fast enough. He walks out of the classroom getting glared at by most of his classmates.

Eyes were always on him filled with fear and hate. He didn't understand they said that they were friends and can lean on them if needed but not even an hour later they wanted nothing to do with him. He has helped and save them so many times. He always tried to be as helpful as he could.

Like a few days ago konekomaru was possessed and he helped him but they all acted like that never happened. He can't help but feel like it must be his fault. It always his fault. Their his first friends he has to make it up to them somehow. His thoughts were stopped by Bon shoving him into the wall.

Bon shot a glare at him before walking away while murmuring something that sounded like a Stupid demon. He could hear konekomaru whispering warning bon he shouldn't say that because he was worried that the demon would lose control. Rin yanked out his key out of his pocket and made his way to the dorms lost in thought about how he can make it up to them.

How he can fix everything.

He opens door to the once-abandoned male dormitory. He shouted for Yukio wondering if he was there. It wasn't unusual for Yukio to get there before him. But he isnt here today. throws his uniform jacket ona a chair and made his way to the kitchen. He set his sword down and got started on dinner. He knew Yukio was stress this week so he decided to make Yukio's favorite food, sashimi. He can remember the times he made it and he could see stars and joy on Yukio's face. He just wants to see his little brother smile again.

A grin formed on his face. He just wants the brother he knows but no matter how much Yukio has changed he will always be his little brother. He will always love and support him even if it hurts him.

Because that's what a big brothers do.

Right?

Once dinner was done he started to worry. Yukio has never been this late at least not without telling him. As seconds turned into minutes. The more he worried. He began to paseing around the dorms. His foot steps became heaver and heaver with each step. The floor felt like quicksand. It was slowly but quickly sinking him in. Next thing he knows the floor wasn't the floor.

It was the gate

The Gahanna gate!

He tripped falling hard on the ground landing on his back. He gasped as the air was stolen from his lungs. He trys to get his breath back while try to yet away from the gate that keep growing and his legs felt heaver as the got sucked in. He began to hyperventilating.
His eyes widen when he realized he couldn't control his breath. He can't breathe. He's not in control. Never in control. His ears were deaf to the door being unlocked All he could hear was by the the laugh
The laugh that I haunts him

The laugh he couldn't stop.

"Is dinner ready yet, Ni-san." The boy with glasses asked as he locked the door behind him.

He masked everything he couldn't let his brother see him like this. He'll hate him. He'll be discusted. He don't have the right to feel like this.