Chap 2

3 POV

After Yukio left Rin crawled to some nearby hand towels and wrapped around his thigh and shoulder hoping it could stop the bleeding for a bit at least till we got proper bandages.

"Rin please let me help next time I can't continue to watch you suffer," Ukobach pleaded as he came out of the kitchen.

"No, one of you could get *cough* hurt. I would be a bad friend if I let you get hurt for something *cough* so stupid. I also can't let Yukio get hurt, he's my little bro and it's my *cough* job to protect him. Even if he despises me." I explained

I knew he was going to argue with me, so I interrupted before you can say anything. " Uko-Kun can you just get my sword from upstairs so I can go to the store and get bandages and ointment along with other things," I asked him well I did my best to sit on the chair.

He nodded and left. Rin began humming a soft tune as nothing happened. His skin burned and pain shoots through him as he was sat but he ignored it.

He examed the area. He saw Kuro on the floor tangled in a blanket. A few feet away, was where he previously laid, existed a big puddle of blood.

He spaced out and lost track of time. It wasn't till Uko-Kun cried out his name for the 5th time that he finally snapped out of it.

"Huh?"

He glances down and notices
Uko-Kun with a troubled look on his face. He gives me the red sheath and slowly gets up trying his best to dismiss the injury.

I'm going to the store to buy bandages, disinfectant, bleach, and also a snack. He reminds himself as he walked out the door and waved Uko-Kun goodbye.

~(‾▿‾~) Time skip (~‾▿‾)~

Once I grabbed all the stuff I needed from the corner store I always go to I go to check out. I see the cashier pale skin, green hair tied in a bun, freckles, and red eyes. I almost always see him here. A few days ago I found out his name is Von and he's from Germany. I wave hello and winced in pain.

"Hi again do you have everything need."

I didn't get a chance to answer because I saw his eyes widen then I looked down and realized I didn't change my clothes. Mother Fucker. Why am I so stupid.

"Go to the backroom now, please."

"It'-" I tried to make an excuse but one look at his face and I knew it would be useless.

I go to the break room and then look around and see a sofa but I don't want to get blood on it so I stood. I used my sword for support.

"Sorry, my pri-dude I just left the shop why don't you take a seat so I can check out your wounds." Cashier said.

After he cleaned and wrapped my wounds he asked me a question I wasn't ready for.

"What if I told you there was a place where you would seem normal there aren't a lot of demons and your powers are ordinary. Would you like to live there young prince."

"I'm Not going to Gehenna !"

"Young Master didn't you hear me I said the aren't a lot of demons. I'm talking about another world when where you can be at peace and free. you wouldn't have should be threatened 24/7. Can't you see I'm only trying to help? I see you you have a kind heart and you even help those that despise you and hurt you but you do not snap at all! You come here at least three to four times a month with shot wounds or holy Burns this time I would not stand by and see my prince SUFFER!! "

I look at Von's face and I see him sobbing. I try to think of an excuse for why I should stay but I only think of is staying for Kuro and protecting my brother and 'my Friends' who hates my guts. I know if I stay they will execute me but I can't leave my brother.

"You can think about it I will give you 24 hours to stay here, suffer and maybe executed in a few months or go to a world where you will be seeing as normal. I will also let you bring whatever you wish and give you 50000 yen (640.98$)"

I opened and closed my mouth trying to think of what to say but soon enough I was out of the corner store.

I walked back to the dorms in pain but it was better than before. Once I got inside I heard someone talking.

oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo

Sorry for not uploading this earlier I've been really busy with some personal stuff and loss of motivation I hope you have a great time wherever you are and thank you for reading

I hope you enjoyed (◍•ᴗ•◍)