I'm fine, honestly...

Arianas POV

I was crying in the bedroom that Ana and I shared, the words " I hate you " from her just break my heart. * someone knocks on the door * ???: b-babe? Are you in there?...

3rd person ( I think that's what it is )

Ariana: y-yeah...

???: * opens the door and walks inside the door * h-hey...

Ariana: hi...

???: * wraps tail around Ariana and hugs her * I'm sorry for what I said... I really am...

Ariana: it's fine Ana... honestly...

Ana: No it isnt sweetheart... I know it isnt fine...

Ariana: but-

Ana: no "buts" honey... * kisses Ariana *

Ariana: ! * kisses back * maybe but you know me, I'm to kind.....

Ana: yeah. I know, but theres nothing wrong with that, now is it?

Ariana: heheh, you have a weird imagination Ani!

Ana: hehe! How about... I make it up to you?~ * tightens hold on Ariana and slides the end of her tail under Arianas skirt *

Ariana: h-hey!! * face turn bright red *

Ana: aww, is my little Kitten embarrassed?~

Ariana: Shut up...

Ana: aww, just relax sweetie, I'll make you feel better...~~~

Writers POV

So!! This is a new thing I'm doing, I'm not sure if I want to continue Classic x Nightmare or not, but I wanted to make this, and if your wondering what animals we are? Ana is a sort of siren wolf, I gave her the poverty to shapeshift and change "anything" apart of her body. She also has a mid control since she is part siren, and a voice as an attack. Ariana is a wolf and a cat mixture, she can change at night, ONLY if there is a full moon. She also has different powers and can use different souls to help her fight. Now the next chapter is for you to decide I suppose? To continue or make it your own story on Wattpad or an audio? Either way is fine. Ok, bye bye!!