03

I just stayed there, frozen. I wasn't angry anymore, I was just confused. The same men took me out the door and into a hallway. I didn't pay attention to where I was going. My mind was just blank, and my feet were half dragging.

  To think that some hours ago I thought that my life was over. I thought that being cheated on and having no one was my rock bottom. But no. This is.

  I'm being sold to some creepy old fûck. And then what's going to happen to me. Am I going to be raped? Killed? Tortured?

  I didn't snap out of my thoughts until I was pushed on to a bed. "Wha-what's happening?" I tried to straighten my self out.

  "Shut up." Another man came into the room. He gave the other two a nod before they left. Holy shït is he the one who bought me?
"I hope your not afraid of needles." He pulled one out of his coat.

  "I'm not going to be drugged again." At least not while I still look like this.

  "Don't worry sweetness, your owner will be here soon. And besides, it's not like the one those imbeciles used." He grabbed the syringe and tapped it three times. "It won't make you black out, just a little groggy. We don't want you attacking the clientele." He said with a wink.

  He walked towards me and i backed away. "We can do this willingly or I can hold you down." The British girls voice rang though my head. She told me to not try anything. But I was already bought. Does that mean I'm some sort of safe?

What am I saying. Of course not, I'm never safe, and now never will be.

  You know what? I don't care anymore. If I die I die. "Fûck off you pice of trash!" I kicked him in his stomach. While he was blended down I stood up on the bed.

  "You really shouldn't have done that." He said sinisterly and he stood up slowly. And just before he could stand all the way up I jumped on his back.

  "You stupid fûck! Your not sticking that shït in me!" I started hitting his back and kicking my legs.  When he grabbed ahold of both of them I tried to kick more. "Let go of me!"

  "Sorry sweetness, no can do." And with that I felt a pinch on my butt. And everything felt woozy. I'll admit, they've got some good drugs. "Now shut the fûck up," he threw me on the bed. "and stay there. Theirs guards at the door so don't try anything." And with that he left.

I don't know what's worse. Being stuck here with gross men wearing practically nothing, or being drugged up and alone with my thoughts in this dark nasty room.

The drugs took effect immediately, I couldn't even feel my lips. It felt like when you get dental work and they have to numb the area, but all over my face. Hell, it felt like I had no arms. I just wanted to run out of here. But right now I don't even know how to move my legs, and it's freaking me out.

  I thought I started to trip out when a knock was at the door. What kind of human traffickers knock?

   A floppy blond haired man walked in. His face was a mix of shock and confusion. "Wow, I thought he was lying." He walked closer to me and I wanted nothing more than to get away from him. His attitude was light and airy but I can't trust anyone in this shït hole. "Hey, no, no. Don't cry." He reached to wipe a tear away but I tried to flinched back. I hadn't realized I was crying, and honestly I don't have the will to stop myself anymore.