(23)

~Next Day~

Gabbie and Jack came into the room one day, holding hands with big smiles on their faces, and asked for our attention.

We all looked at them as Gabbie said "I'm pregnant"

When I realised what she said, I got up and immediately gave her a hug, saying "YES!" "I KNOW RIGHT, OUR BABIES WILL BE BEST FRIENDS" Gabbie said, hugging back.

Zach soon got it and jumped up and gave his friend a hug, as me and the girls all bombarded Gabbie with questions.

Then, my baby kicked, really hard, and I lost balance and almost fell. Jack grabbed me before I did, and when I got my balance back, I sat down, saying that I was fine.

Daniel sat down next to me and asked what was wrong, and I said "The baby kicked" "No way, that is so cool" "Yeah, but right now I am wondering what me and Gabbie are going to do, tell it to the public, or keep the secret until the babies are born."

Jonah came and sat next to me, saying "I have been thinking about it, and I think that we should keep it a secret, stop the hate and just hide you, girls, until the babies are born. That way you guys won't be bombarded by hate and opinions about what you do."

Everyone agreed, and that's what we did, we kept the secret.