(27)

A/N Y/E/C means your eye colour

We took a picture and posted it, on our separate channels and the caption was

(Jack is Daniel, Gabbie is you, Lavender is Matilda)

"Happy to welcome my beautiful bundle of joy into the world

"Happy to welcome my beautiful bundle of joy into the world. Matilda June Seavey, is my child, and we hope she gets heaps of love and affection from you fans. Under circumstances that are not open to the public right now, she is not Daniel's biological child, but he looks at her like she is and she loves him as her father. I will still be taking time off social's for a few more months, just like Gabbie, who stopped posting as well because of my state, but just wanted to update you guys on what is going on in my life."

I teared up when I got to the biological child, and had to stop before I continued. Daniel was taking Matilda to the car and I stopped to cry.

He wasn't even my beautiful daughters father, and he was still so generous.

He could leave us at any time, and I would be dead inside. I should just die, but there is Matilda to deal with, she can't have no mother and a father who isn't hers.

As I was thinking this, two big musclier arms grabbed me, and held me like I was his depressed sister who was contemplating death.

It was Jonah.

JONAH POV:

I went up to (Y/N)'s room to tell her that Daniel was ready for her in the car.

Me and (Y/N) had gotten distant over the year, and I wasn't ready to walk into her crying and sobbing, saying "He will leave me, He will leave me. I should just die"

At the last comment, a brotherly instinct came over me and I rushed to hold her, waiting to be the best big brother I could be.

I whispered to her "He will never leave you, he loves you so much he would die if you did. And if he does, I cross my heart and swear to die(A/N remembering my childhood) that I will never, even if I break the band up"

She stopped crying at that and looked at me with her beautiful (Y/E/C) eyes, puffy and red from crying.

YOUR POV

"he won't leave you, ever" he said "He loves you too much, and if he does, we will be here for you ok, you got that?"

"Thanks bro" I smile and get up with his help.

We head to the car and Daniel looks at me worried when he sees my puffy red eyes.

I nod to him and silently reassure him that I am ok. He sighs and hugs me, whispering in my ear

"You know you can talk to me about anything"

"Yeah," I said "I will tell you later"

He nods accepting it and I walked up to the car, tearing up at the sound my beautiful daughter made when she saw me.

"Yeah, I love you too Tilly" using her new nickname

When we got home, everyone was there, and I took tilly up to her room.

She looked so beautiful sleeping, and I felt someone grab my waist.

I looked round to see the beautiful blue eyes that I had told myself I would fall in love with.

I started to tear up when he asked "Why were you crying?" 

"I felt like you would leave, and I just wanted to die."

"For the thousandth time, I will never leave you. I love you way too much." I smiled and kissed him.