If Annabeth Disappeared (pt 2)

Note// This one's going to be in third person because i really really hate writing in first person, so yeah.

Percy stepped off the plank and looked over to who Jason was talking to. The one closest to him was a girl with black hair, cold brown eyes, and had a very serious look on her face. The other one had blonde, curly hair and- wait. That was Annabeth. That was Annabeth! He must've started to walk towards her, because Piper suddenly yanked the back of her shirt and glared at the back of his head.

Annabeth hadn't looked over, and it was aggravative Percy that she was so close, but so far. He knew it sounded cliché, but now that he was so close, he couldn't breathe. He felt as if the world was on top of his shoulders again, but the pain wouldn't stop unless she looked at him.

It had been a few minutes, when Annabeth spoke for the first time.
"So, anyone hungry? The Roman's sure know how to dine." Percy thought he would surely pass out if Piper wasnt still gripping the back of his neck like he was a 6-year-old at the mall. Which was probably what she was comparing him too.

"That was Annabeth!" He whisper-shouted to Piper. "Why cant I talk to her?!"
"Percy!" She scolded at him, "This isnt the time!" They were at the roman forum, eating a feast for the celebration of the camps "uniting" or something stupid like that.
Jason had just finished reviewing their quest to save Hera for Reyna and the other two people, he caught from the conversation that their names were Frank and Hazel, and Annabeth. Now it was Annabeth's turn to tell about their quest.
Percy knew he shouldn't feel worried at the moment, because she was here and she was safe. She wasnt fighting giants in Alaska. In Alaska!
"Stay there." He had told Annabeth. "We'll find you soon"
But of course, she had to go to Alaska. And about die. Many times.
This wasn't a new thing for Percy, they were demigods. Death was inevitable. But he would certainly like to postpone it for as long as possible.
He knew that Annabeth could take care of herself. That also wasn't a problem. It was just that he wasn't there to watch her take care of herself.
He probably sounded like one of those love-sick puppies, but to be honest, at the moment, he really didn't care.
She was there, and hopefully she would remember him.

&&
end of volume II

okay, this is going to be a three-shot or a four-shot so cool. Yeah. Alright, I'll post the next one tomorrow. Until then, I bid you adu.
Peace out homeslices
-Maggie