chapter 7

Ayyyy
I got 84 followers!
Anywayyyyyyyy, I decided I should update again!
Love u & have a great day!

Flashback

"Okay okay, here's my homework, but don't copy everything the exact way I wrote it or it will be obvious you didn't do it yourself."

"Thanks!", Taehyung said and gave her a hug.

Minrae's POV

He smelled so good. I took a whiff of the air to smell his his cologne (secretly, to not scare him off).

When he suddenly hugged me the heavenly smell became even stronger. I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks since I wasn't used to being so close to a boy. And most definetly not such a handsome one.
He pulled back and looked at me, his lips turning into a smirk.

"Are you blushing?"

End of flashback

"Are you blushing?"

"Whaaat? Noooo. Why should I be blushing", Minrae quickly said and looked down in an attempt to hide her slightly pink cheeks.

Taehyung chuckled and bended down slightly to look her in the eyes while lifting her chin up with his index finger.

Minrae immediately looked down again and felt her cheeks go even pinker.
"Look at me.", the male demanded.
Minrae slowly looked up.

Daddy material , she thought.

Taehyung sent one last smirk in her direction before his expression turned into the one of an excited puppy. "Thank you for the homework!", he exclaimed and grinned his adorable boxy smile.

Minrae slightly furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Where did the Taehyung from a few seconds ago go?
She actually liked to see him this way.

But here he was standing in front of her, grinning like a kid.

The duality. He must be a bipolar person or something.

Minrae shrugged and waved goodbye as she skipped off to her next class.

Le time skippeu

"Please read the pages 1 to 222 in  (the book you hate the most) and write a summary of at least four full pages...", mr. Iforgothisname rambled on.

Jimin sighed and layed his head on his arms. He was bored. And tired. And hungry.

Hearing his teacher talking about some bullsh*t that nobody even listened to was really exhausting.
(a/n: yes, I'm going to censor any swear words in here or turn them into harmless swearwords like {what the fudge} and stuff)

Click. Click. Click. click.

"CouLd yoU stOP!", Jimin whisper yelled at the boy next to him.

"Nope.", Jungkook grinned and continued playing around with the pen until Jimin lost his temper.

"Could you f*cking sTOP PLAYING AROUND WITH THAT PEN IT'S F*CKING ANNOYING YOU LIL PIECE OF SH*T!"

"Mr Park. Mr Jeon. What did I say about disturbing my lesson?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and looked out of the window.

"Don't you dare roll your eyes at me young man! Do you even know how much work I put in your lectures every single week...", Mr iforgothisname rambled on again as Jimin looked out of the window, too.

That was when he saw her.
She was beautiful. Dark brown, long hair, pink lips and the prettiest eyes he had ever seen. His eyes drifted to her lips again and he wandered how she tas-

"Park Jimin are you even listening to me?

Jimin sighed at the upset teacher and got up.
He slowly walked to the teacher and looked him in the eyes.

Then he rolled his eyes.

lol

He went back to his seat and looked out of the window again, but the girl was gone.

I really get excited when I think about all the things I could make the characters do (do you know what I mean? I don't know how to explain it).

Requests are always open, also if you want lemon or fluff or something and if u want ships.

Luv ya!