You're mine

This is a Fan Fic in responce to my friend @Septemberlong who recantly tried to kill me with her Fan Fic of Seungho. But now it's my turn to return the favor. This is a Fan Fic of Lee Joon, but you already know that, though it's about @ Septeberlong(Bianca) and my friend Frances, I'm also in the story. This one shot goes with @ Septeberlong's Fan Fic of Seungho, so check out her one shot, it's called ice ice baby - A Seungho Fan fic. I hope you enjoy it :D ~ ^__^

         I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, after a while, I had finally gotten the right shade of pink into my hair. I nodded and walked out of the bathroom and to the living room, expecting to see just Joon on the couch. Cheondung and Mir were rambling at the T.V. I stopped in my steps. Mir glanced at me, then did a double take. "Whoa! Bianca you look--" Cheondung hit him on the head before he could continue. "You're going to get killed if you continue." Cheondung warned. He sighed and looked at me. "Whoa, Bianca you look hot." He exclaimed.

       I blushed and looked away. I was wearing short denim shorts and a long shirt that fell off one arm, leaving my right shoulder bare.
"Yah! Cheondung! Why are you telling MY girl friend hot? Hmm? I mean--" Joon finally looked at me. His eyes widened, he immediately ran towards me and tried to cover me with his body.
"Joonie-oppa! Yah!" I pushed him away laughing."Well, you do look hot, I don't want my maknaes thinking about you that way." Joon pouted.

"Well, are you going to go with us to see Seungho-hyun at the hospital?" Mir asked Joon. "What?" I looked at Joon confused. "Oh, I didn't tell you? Yeah, Seungho-hyun is in the hospital." Joon replied. "Again." Cheondung chuckled. "Again?" I looked at them. "If Seungho continues to see Jessica, I swear he's not going to come out of that hospital, I mean it started with the smashing of the finger." CHeondung smiled. "Then she spilled hot coffee on him." Mir added laughing. "Now, she accidentally hit him with the car door on the head." Joon said smiling. "What!? She's always so nervous and clumsy around him!" I said, but I couldn't hold back a chuckle. "I'll go later, tell him to rest well." Joon said as he began to wrap his arms around my waist.

       Cheondung nodded and dragged Mir out of the apartment. I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder. "Now I demand an explanation on why you decided to look like...this when Cheondung comes over." Joon pulled away from me slightly and began to look at my attire. "What?! I always wear this when I go to sleep, I wasn't expecting to see Cheondung, and why is it always him that you bring up when you don't like what I'm wearing." I asked. "Well... every time you wear some thing ... like this, is when he's here." Joon said. "Oppa? Are you jealous?" I raised my eyebrows. "What! No." Joon kissed my cheek. "Never. I have to go get ready to see Seungho, you want to come?"
"How about you pick me up later, I want to take a short nap." Lately, I've been so caught up in homework that I haven't had time for some sleep.

     Since I only had little to do, I'm going to sleep early. I waited till Joon left to finally fall asleep. "Bianca?" Joon shook me lightly. "Hmm?" I opened my eyes slowly. Joon smiled at me. "I wanted to tell you, that um... I love you." He whispered. I smiled, "I love you, too Joonie-oppa."

~~ A month later~~

~ Hey girl, you're my sunshine, and my little princesses, and I wish that I - ha ... I wish that I could be with you... forever. ~ Cheondung sung his part in You're my plus. I watched MBLAQ perform from back stage, as they finished their last song, they all came rushing back to me.

"Bianca! Did you see my rap!" Mir came up to me first, jumping up and down like a little boy. "Of course, I did. You did amazing." I patted his head. "Yeah, yeah. But my piano solo was better." Seungho mumbled. "Sure, of course it was." Jessica patted his head. "Yah! Bianca, I did it! I finally hit that high note! Did you hear me?" G.O came up to me next. "Yea, I heard. I'm so proud of you OPPA!" I smiled. "YAH! Stop trying to grab the attention of MY girl friend." Joon wrapped his arms around me. "BIANCA!" Cheondung ran up to me and embraced me when Joon released me. He spun me around, lifting me up off the floor a bit. He placed me on the ground, he was blushing madly. "She-*gasp* She-*inhale*"

"She what?!" I said.

"Yah! She's my girl friend!" Joon whined, he marched off angry. I sighed and looked down. "I just wanted to tell you that Frances, she actually noticed me!" He smiled happily. I smiled weakly. "Great, but I -" I pointed at the direction Joon walked off to. "I understand." Cheondung ran to Mir's side and began to horse play with him. I received a text from Joon :

' do you think of Cheondung more than just a friend? If you're feelings for me have changed, please tell me. I'll be waiting for you at the apartment.' - Joon

       I rushed over the apartment to settle this for once and for all. I slipped into the apartment and saw Joon sitting down on the couch, he had his head in his hands. "Joon?" I walked slowly towards him. "So, do you?" He asked. "Joon, are you really going to ask something like that? My feelings haven't changed, Cheondung is a close friend. He loves my best friend! Joon I love you, I always will!" I exclaimed. Joon stood up and embraced me. Holding me close he whispered,"I'm sorry for questioning your love for me, but- I'm usually the one who gets hurt in these relationships, I just love you too much to think that one day you won't love me anymore."

"That's truly insane." I pulled away and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, squeezing me to him. I placed my hands on the back of his neck, pulling his mouth closer to mine if that was possible for any space to be left between us. He moved me to the couch, slowly laying me down gently on the soft cushions. Joon left my mouth and began to leave a wet trail of soft kisses down my jawline to my neck. He kissed my collar bone and moved to look at me. "Is.. is this ... okay?" He asked. I nodded and pulled him back to me. Everything with Joon seemed to be right, we've been together for almost half a year and the only intimate moments we've had is heavily making-out. I wanted him so badly now.

        He played with the hem of my shirt, he hesitantly started to pull it up. Making goosebumps rise in my skin. He bit his lip once he finally pulled my shirt over my head. He sat up and stared at me. "Dammit, why are you so freaking beautiful?" Joon bit his lip harder and stared at me with lust in his eyes. He came back toward me and started to attack my neck once again, leaving me breathing unevenly. I began to push his shirt up, feeling his abs under my fingertips, then his chest, then his shoulders and finally once the shirt was completely off his collarbone. I had to bit my lip from letting a moan escape my lips. Joon pulled me up a bit from my neck as he began to kiss me again, this time hungrier. He bit gently on my lip, the pain mixed with pleasure, sent chills down my back. I let out a small moan as he touched my hips. He pulled back and looked at me. "Are you sure?" He asked shyly. "Yes, I'm sure." I smiled at him trying to show him that I wanted this to happen, that it was okay, that he wasn't making me do something I didn't want to do. Joon continued to kiss me, passionately. "Bianca~" He moaned softly as my hand touched his belt buckle. He tangled his fingers in my hair as he kissed me. The night passed through passion and pleasure.

       I woke up the next morning tangled in Joon's arms. I smiled and snuggled close to him after I slipped on some clothes. He woke up slowly, "So you don't love Cheondung right?" Joon asked. "Joonie-oppa! Didn't I show last night that I'm yours?" I exclaimed. "Hmm? What happened last night? I don't remember, I guess you have to show me tonight too huh?" Joon said. "Ha, nice try." I smirked. "What?! It was worth a shot." Joon held me close. "But, really I could never forget last night. I love you, Bianca." Joon kissed my forehead and smiled. "I couldn't either." I whispered. Joon frowned and looked at the time. "Oh, crap! I'm late for practice. See you tonight, right!" Joon said as he jumped out of bed. "Yeah." I smiled and watched him pull a shirt, pants and shoes on. He kissed me before he left.

~~~~~ JOON's P.O.V ~~~~

     I surprisingly met Seungho at the parking lot of the practice room. We both smiled at each other. "Why are you late?" I asked him. "I um... slept late yesterday." Seungho replied turning a little pink. "And you?" I nodded. "Yeah, me too." We both smiled at each other and went to practice without an other word ~~~ c;