T W E L V E - all alone

I was alone again.

I was such a fool to think that Error would love me.

Now, we could never be friends.

Not after what I done.

My old body dusted, so I kind of possessed a animal so I can create.

And yeah, I got myself a new body which is a female. I doubt Error was gay.

I had hair as black as the void, its inky strands ran through my fingers. Really reminds me of Error. Well I was rid of all my awful tattoes, so thats good. My name now is Kimu and I am dressed in a white dress, what Ink would not have wanted, but reminded me of his soft white ears. I tried making myself some wings so that I could match Ruru, but something went wrong so I now had a pink and green wing hidden under my cloak. No ears too, I didnt want to try after the wing accident. I also retrieved my scarf, which I washed before the colours all faded away, giving me a light brown coloured scarf. At least I can do whatever I want with my slim body now, except cutting, wont be good, that leaves scars. I wouldnt want Ruru asking where they all came from.

Error's POV

Ink had been missing for a year. I kinda missed him, after I had forgiven him of course. However...Along the passage of time... I kinda grew a crush on him. But who was I kidding, he was dead. I mean he was already dead, and probably is. Sighing, I got up and stretched. It was a good idea to take a walk and clear my head. I strolled around this big void, home sweet home I guess, I walked away from the warm clutches of the area and ventured deeper into the

                                     N    ....
🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿          🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿
       🌿  🌿               O      🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿
🌿 🌿🌿🌿               🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿
🌿🌿 🌿          W   🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿
🌿🌿           N     🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿
                          🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿
    🌿    K     🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

     N
U

(Oof i was lazy)

I heard singing, light, bouncey, and cheerful. Perhaps beside the fact that the song was full of depressing words. I saw a black hair skeleton, whose frail body reminded my of Ink. Her hair flowed like ink too, dripping down her back. Yet I knew she was not Ink, for she was wearing white, a colour he hated, but I liked. I was amazed by her beauty, till I caught a flash of hot pink and light green. She was so enchanting... like a female Ink, but my heart still belonged to Ink only. I stepped forward, leaves crunching under my foot. "Hello?"

All I got was what

Terrified
Scared
Graced
Cheered
Loved
Embraced

Me.

"𝔻𝕠 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦?"

Shivers ran down my spine.