Escape/ / Psycho ending

This is the last part for Psycho! Thank you so much for putting it in story folders, commenting, voting or just reading. I really appreciate it and it keeps me motivated. Thank you. Anyways, here is the rest, feel free to request any more story ideas.

-----------==--------------==------------==--------

Felix giggled and stood up while doing so. It was an insanely weird sight to see, a man just giggling with no appropriate reason.

The commander smirked. He expected him to get all violent, but it was a different reaction. He started speaking but suddenly Felix grabbed his shoulder and punched him in the face.

He dropped down, hands covering  where he had been hit. "Did you like that sir?"

"You're insane"

"Huh, what a hypocrite." Felix stopped laughing and put on a serious face. "I'm getting bored, good luck."

He grabbed the gun on the table and shot the commander's leg. He shouted in pain as Felix left the room.

Felix's mind was blank. Nothing really mattered to him. Everything was completely useless.

He continued to walk, sometimes flinching from pain on his body. He walked and walked until he saw a certain Irishman.

"Felix! You're ok!" Jack shouted and ran up to him.

Felix ran up to him too, but pointed the gun at Jack.

"Ok, shit." Jack mumbled to himself.

"Come on bud, remember me? Your friend?" Jack slowly stepped  back. "Look. You can trust me, I'm your friend! This isn't you!"

Felix stared in wonder. The gun was still pointing at the man in the other side. He forgot. He knew that he and the man known each other put couldn't point of who.

Felix winced in pain as his head and body starts to stir. Jack ran over when he saw that his friend put his gun down.

Jack comforted him and tried to ease the pain.

"I remember you." Felix quietly said while clenching himself. "We should lea ve."

Felix stared rising up slowly while Jack supports his body.

They start to quickly walk outside until they heard a gunshot. Both of them looked down to see one of their sides bleeding. Another one came.

Aimed to the chest.

"No,no,no. I just got you, you can't die now!" Felix started to go down as blood was losing.

"Go. Im not going to make it."

"Yes you are! Don't do this bullshit on me!"

"Go, dammit! Tell everyone thank you. Just do this for me. For others."

Felix limped as his eyes slowly close down.

"Thank you too."

He left his friend on the ground and he heard the commander laugh.

"That was wholesome wasn't it? Too bad he's gone."

"Shut the fuck up." Jack raised the got he got from his friend and fired it directly to the commander. Leaving him completely dead.

He went on to get help from the actual authorities by finding a working phone.

Then, a nightmare ended.

:v:v:v:v

So, hi! This is the last part. Sorry if it wasn't what you expected or really happy but, I kinda wanted to try doing sad endings. I'm sorry if it sucks too or has many mistakes, I just had a big creative outburst but literally died down when I was writing this.

Anyways, thank you again and Have a great day/Night.

:V