Goodbye Letters (Varchie)

I have seen very much of this from Bughead so I thought I could change it to a Varchie-OneShot and ad something to it because I haven't seen something like that for the two of them soo...
Enjoy☺️
———————————————————————————
Veronica p.o.v.

My Family is a mess. I have my third mental breakdown this week and it's Thurseday.... I know i said that I'm proud to be a Lodge but in the last weeks I decided that being a Lodge is the biggest burden ever.
You have to be loyal to your family and that should be easy... but if you have a father who is the biggest asshole on planet earth than there are easier things to do.
I have amazing Friends. Betty, my Bestie, and her boyfriend Jughead are two of them. They are King and Queen of a gang called the SouthSideSerpants. They are awesome together and always supportive for eachother. They helped me through a lot the past weeks.
I used to have a great boyfriend too but since two weeks he started hanging around with some guys he knew from his time in prison. Archie cancelled all our dates in the last two weeks and I didn't saw him. I miss him...
Betty told me that I shouldn't take it personal if he wants to hang around with his boys but it's difficult since he doesn't answer his phone anymore.
Today was a day that was so worse that I wanna die. I don't want to be a part of my family or a part of this world anymore.
I used to hurt myself long time ago but Archie found out about that and said that if I ever want to do it again I should call him and he is going to help me as good as he can.
I knew that he is with his boys tonight so I called Betty first. After three sounds I hear her voice.

,Hello this is Betty. I don't have time to answer my phone right now but if it is important speak a message to my mailbox and I call you back soon.'

Alright then Archie....
After five sounds I wanted to end the call but then I heard his voice.

-Hi Ronnie. What's up? Something important?-
He asked and sounds like he haven't very much time or feel like he wants to talk to me.

-Well... No... I thought that maybe you want to come over because I don't....- I started.

-Sorry Ronnie... Can I call you later? The Boys are waiting.- Archie interrupted me and ended the Call before I could answer his question.

I can't handle it anymore. I can't handle the fact that no one care about me anymore.

I made a decision... I have to leave. I have to leave this town, my Family and my friends. I know it is going to be hard for them. But I also know that Betty and Jughead are going to understand why I had to go. They said one day that they were thinking about running away but then they had the Gang and eachother and they decided to not leave their Home Town.
But I can't leave without a Goodbye. I sat down on my desk and started writing my Goodbye Letters. One for my parents. One for Betty, One for Jughead and One for Archie.
I packed my Bag and at 4 am I left the Pembrook and went to the Busstation after I left my letters on the frontdoors of the receivers.

Archie p.o.v.

Last Night I was at a Club with the Boys and I stayed at Jonathans after that.
It was 11am when I arrived at Home with a big Hangover.
I cannot remember everything from last night but I know that Veronica called me and I ended the Call very quickly. I feel very bad for that and decided to visit her today. I cancelled a lot of our Dates the last two weeks and I feel terrible. I miss Veronica a lot.
When I arrived at Home I found a Letter in front of the Door. I know that Handwriting.. I pick it up and entered the House.
When I sit down in the Kitchen I open the Letter.

My dear Archie,

You know I love you... You know that I'm gonna die without you but You have to accept my decision. In the last two weeks we didn't talk to eachother and we didn't see eachother.
You cancelled our dates that you planned and when I called you you told me that your busy.
I think you don't love me anymore. I'm not sure if you ever did....
It's hard for me to write this letter because I thought it never happened.
Yesterday was the worst Day of my life. My Dad punished me for something I can't remember and my Mum yelled at me because I didn't stop him. I wanted to hurt myself Arch. I really wanted to do it. That was the reason for my Call...
I can't stay at this town anymore..
I'm sorry. I don't want you to come after me and look for me.... I love you... I'll never stop loving you but you have to find someone who knows you better than me. I'm not the one for you. I hope you find her.
Love and Kiss,
Veronica