Chapter 5

Nobody407 I FUCKING LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!! >:3

Schedule

Monday;

History -Mr.Nightmare

Math -Mr.Gaster

Lunchbreak

Art -Mr.Ink

P.E -Mr.Error

Biology -Mr.Sci

Clubs

I definetly didn't forget to put the word 'clubs' before.......

Glitch's P.O.V

That was.......weird. I'm heading to my art class now....and guess who's the teacher?! Ink.....ofcourse. But that what happened in the cafeteria was....weird. Really weird. So, basically Fresh's face went from shocked to terrifyid. I look behind me and see PJ. I stare up at him, and he stares back down at me. Suddenly PJ just grabs Burgerpants and Undyen from their wrists and drags them away. Aaaand, i saw that as a change to leave so i didn't have to eat the weird sandwitch thingy. And here i am now......trying to find art class. I think i would enjoy about art class more if Ink wasen't the teacher. I never told anyone about this.....but i like, no LOVE art. And music, ofcourse. Well....i'll hope that this will go well. Hmm.....ah, there's the art class. I walk in and find.......no other than the pastel hoodie guy. Well, ofcourse there's other people in here....but seriosly, i wanna know who this pastel hoodie guy is?! I could go introcude myself......psh, who am i kidding?! Nope, nope and big NOPE. Not gonna. I sit down on the usual spot......wait.....why am i telling everything i'm doing in my mind?!
(Nobody407, you have some 4th walls to borrow?!)
Oh well.....now who else is here than the pastel hoodie guy. There's a lot of girls. They look......like blue usually looks......or looked. But more......hyperactive? Okay......weird. Then there's Killer.....Horror.....CC again......Bunnie........Undyen........some random monsters......Oh, the bell rang. Aaaand, in steps, none other than........Iiiiiiiink! And most of the girls go crazy when they see Skittles........wait.......PFFFT- They have crush on a teacher. LOL. It's illegal for teacher to date a student as far as i know, so why love someone if you know you will just break your soul....? Or heart, as humans know. Well, one good thing is that Ink looks nothing like my Ink. I should just call my Ink skittles....less confiusing. Well, Mr.Ink doesn't have broomie......or paint vials. He has glasses on top of his head. Wonder how they stay......yea, less threating.

"Hello class." Ink starts, gaining the attention from the whole class.........or almost whole. Ofcourse CC, or Horror aren't listening. Jerks.......never change.

"Today i would like you to draw an instrument. I want to see, how good you guys can draw, so i'll know what our ptoject will be." Ink says, starting to give out papers.

"Please draw something simple, so you would get it done by the end of the class." Ink says, giving the paper to the last student.

"You can start now." He says. I grab my pencil, and imagine my work in my head. I'll draw violin.....since it's my favorite instrument. But i have to draw something simple.......something simple........ah, now i see the picture in my mind. This will not end well........

 This will not end well

(Glitch's drawing. Don't know the original artist, but hella good work did they do here!)

[Time-skip, brough you by Author not having any idea what else to put here.]

The bell rang, and the class was over. I put my name to the right corner of my badly done drawing, and line up to give the drawing to Ink. Honestly......i think i coud've done better. We had 45 minutes to make our drawings, could have done better. Oh well......i tried. Not hard enough, but tried. Finally my turn to give Ink my terrible drawing. I give it to him, and he stares at it blankly. Was it that bad?! Oh come on......should have done better.

"THIS IS AMAZING!" He suddenly yells, slamming his hands on his table. All the students that were leaving, turned to us, and even some students from the hallway came to look at what was going on.

"HOW DID YOU DO IT IN THIS SHORT TIME?!" He still continues to yell.

"I-It's not t-that good......." I mutter, trying to hide in my blue scarf. This scarf, This scarf has been hell and back, and still is in a good shape. And i appreciate it.

"ARE YOU SERIOS?! YOU DEFINETLY HAVE TO JOIN TO THE ART CLUB!!" he still continues to yell, gaining even more attention.

"DAD! Your going all crazy again!!! Leave poor skeleton alone!" A voice says behind me. I look behind and see the pastel hoodie guy. Wait.......did he say DAD?! IS INK HIS DAD?! Skittles doesn't have children..........as far as i know.  Weeeeellll, different multiverse.....different roles. Ink blushes a rainbow color, probably out of embarassment.

"Sorry....." He mutter quietly. I didn't have time to reply, when suddenly the pastel hoodie guy drags me out of the class room, and into the halls. When we are a quite far away from the art class, the pastel hoodie guy stops. He turns around and looks at me. Huh.....he's a little bit taller than me. Almost one head (skull?) taller than me. Oh gosh......how can i be so short?!?!

"Hello, i'm Palette Roller!" He introcude's himself, streching his hand out. Was this the hand shke thingy? Yea, i think so. I shake his hand, while introcuding myself.

"Glitch." I simply say.

"What's your next class?!" He happily asks me. I look at my schedule and see that i have.......P.E........with myself. Yaaay? Just my luck.

"I have P.E." I asnwer to his question.

"Noooo, i have drama. Well, lucky you, Gothy has the same class! He usually doesn't leave from his library, since he's the librarian, but he'll sometimes go to P.E, or history class. Well, it was nice to meet you, BYE!" Palette says, waving at me and leaving. I didn't even have a change to reply. He reminds me a lot of Blueberry. And who's Gothy? Oh well.....off we go! I have to find the damn P.E class now. Well....i think it isn't that hard, since i think i walked past it when i was looking for cafeteria......if i remember right..............Oh well....let's hope my memory doesn't betray me now.....

(End of chapter 5)

¤Sorry, it was short again. It's pretty hard to write long chapters in monday, since i have so much things to do in monday, and other days i'm usually working with another books. Sorrrrryyyyyyyy!!!!!¤

[Word count; 1040]