10-26-12 (Up-Date)

• Dedicated to To aLL

Hey yall,

   It's Evanescence17 or Nadine. Chatting you guys and letting you know what's been up. Besides ending my Field Hockey season as a Right FullBack Player and a girl will be in JV next year. I'm doing well, but I'm not doing so hot in school. It's hard, different, and weird. Like ME.

      Yeah, Hurrricane Sandy is gonna hit my home in NJ and I'm screwed. I really really.... NO REALLY DO NOT want to miss school even if there is floods, 10 inches of rain or whatever amount of snow. Dude, I wanna get of school as early as possible in June. That makes a happy Nadine.

       Hey, Nadine, what are you gonna do now? Oh, I'm fencing this winter and attempting to do the best that I can in school, too. I'm doing lots and have no time.This weekend I have like 5 boring projects to do. Took a test today and almost failled...wait it was a quiz, not gonna fix that. Deal with it. I'm moody, tired, and want to sleep. Did I mention I'm a female dog right now or a BITCH to everyone and just yelled at my bros and mo= brothers from another mother and my mama. Yep, I have swag.... it's cause i wear purple, you should try it.

       So, today was a victory and a lost for me. Will I give up? Hell no.... I have to try till im in my own tears and blood. That kinda sounds nasty and gross. But, in all seriously, I have to do better...I did it once and I can do it again.

Something juicy: Well, I kinda like a boy or think boys are cute at my school. I just don't think it will happen for me till I'm more balanced. I'm not looking for anyone, but like any other I wonder what's it's like to hold someone's hand or know you have someone there.  I have a void that I can't fill.

Loneiness......... I'm kinda, a little bit lonely.

My dog can't even do anything to make me feel better. I ache to run and get in shape.... I need Tuesday to come faster.

Well, I'm gonna write more often and sooner.

xoxo

E