Izuku Anthem plus Omake

Izuku is 4 years older than bakugo he gets reject by all might and fails the ua exam.

he then starts a company that would create gadgets for heroes after doing a analysis test to improve them.

Izuku in his spare time builds 4 mechsuits called javelins which he used to become a vigilante while being a successful business man/ mechanic/inventor.

Ranger: izuku's first javelin when he started his vigilante work it was intended to be the jack of all trades, decent armour, decent fire power, and decent speed, decent melee abilities

intercepter: Izuku's second amor he created after he lost chasing a villain he couldn't keep up with. he created this armour to keep up with fast opponents . high speed, high melee abilities, weak armour, no fire power besides equipped guns

storm: Izuku's third armour he created when dealing with situations in the air (cause storms stay very long in the air) and to trick the heroes and villains he had a quirk so they would suspect Izuku youngest millionaire soon to be billionaire. has the ability to manipulate the elements to deal large blows and generates a forcefield . High fire power, perfect for flight specially stationary, low melee abilities, below decent armour and slow but faster than a colossus

Colossus: Izuku created this armour for emergencies only (such as usj or noms outbreak or All for One)it design was to be a tank in fire power and defence. has a riot shield made from a rare metal (yes using vibranium for the shield only) special metal alloys made from a quirk will be used for the javelins. High firepower, high armour, high melee damage, slow.

hope you enjoy this idea

possible pairings

- Miruko

- Ryuko

- maybe Nejire

- maybe Melissa

I choose the first two because he will be a vigilante meaning only the heroes will be after him and no one from UA since they are teachers and have barely any time for hero work or to look for him. But Miruko and Ryuko have plenty of time chasing him around just like the predators they are chasing the adorable handsome rabbit. an they do visit his normal self at his job for gadgets or help improving side kicks.

the last two are "if's" because Nejire working with Ryuko and Melissa discovering his vigilante persona or they meet at C or is I-island when izuku is introducing his inventions (not the javelins). Maybe in the future Izuku will help David shield in helping him make the quirk enhancer machine to help all might as an apology or willing to help him.

Omake:

"Who are we meeting Miss Ryuko?" asked Nejire as she and Ryuko entered ANTHEM Industries.

"Were meeting and expert who will help you with improving your quirk usage and maybe develop gadgets for you." Responded Ryuko with a smirk as they walked further into the building.

"Oh so your meeting Izuku Midoriya as well Ryuko-chan." answered a voice which revealed Miruko

"Oh my god Miruko the Rabbit hero! wait did you say were meeting the Izuku Midoriya the one who owns this place? " Nejire now confused they were meeting the Millionaire

"Yes we are Nejire" responded Ryuko

"But why would he himself evaluate me and my quirk?" asked entire with a questioned face as they were heading down in the elevator.

"Because Izuku prefers seeing the quirk himself and actually builds all the inventions in his company instead of letting others do it for him, he only has workers for appointments and building his inventions once they are safe to use." answered Miruko.

Finally they reached the laboratory and crash room(test room).

when they entered there was a man in a science lab coat with dark green hair sitting by a computer currently regarding a design of a hero gadget.

"Hello izuku" greeted both heroines causing him to be startled and turn around.

"a-a-ah ryuko, Miruko you're here! sorry let me tidy this place a bit I completely forgot todays meeting.

What created the 3 woman was different than the man they saw on the news or regularly because right now izuku had a stable beard going along with waring glasses.

"Sorry I don't look proper my shaver broke and I lost my contacts so sorry if I look different from usual." Said izuku before he turned to the heroines now seeing them with shocked faces and miruko with a bloody nose.

"uh guys you okay" asked izuku to ryuko and Miruko. before starting to feel unease as they suddenly gained a predatory glean in their eyes.

"Oh your so mine later" stated Miruko

"I wouldn't mind having you in my hoard" stated ryuko.

as they both walked closer to Izuku.

"EEEEEHHH" shouted a blushing Izuku as he was being cornered by the 2 heroines.

'Somebody save me!' Thought izuku as he was conered by the wall.

"~mmmhhhh~"

"I need an adult"

"~but we are adults"

"I-I-I need a hero!"

"~Oh little izuku we are heroes~"

"P-p-please don't hurt me"

"~hehehehe~"

end omake