17 The Reason

Why is it so hard to be a Christian? The whole world seems to be against you, but Jesus is always on your side. That's what it means to be a Christian. You follow Jesus and obey His commandments. John 14:15, "If you love Me, keep My commandments."

John 15:18-21, "If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you, 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also. But all these things they will do to My name's sake, because they do not know HIM who sent Me."

John 3:5-8, "'Jesus answered, ''Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of GOD. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again'. The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.''"

My dad also wanted to know why I wanted to leave the Catholic Church. He thinks that I'm confused by those YouTube videos that I'm watching. But I don't eat everything I'm given. I do test the spirits. I try not to judge, and be open to receive new facts. I know where I stand, I trust in Jesus. I believe that Jesus is the Only Way to heaven, the Only Truth in this world of lies, and the Only Life in this deadening world.

My dad wanted me to write two pages explaining my reasons for wanting out of the Catholic Church and religion as a whole. And I wrote a whole book about it. But I know that it's not about what my dad wants, and it's not about what I want. It's about what GOD wants, because GOD the FATHER's will be done on earth as in heaven.

After everything I have experienced so far, I know that GOD is real and HE's good. I know that Jesus is real and He saves. I know that the devil is real and he comes to steal, kill, and destroy. But Jesus has conquered death and in the name of Jesus, we have victory and are ready to fight. John 10:10-12, "The thief does not come except to steal, kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. I am the good Shepherd. The good Shepherd gives His life for the sheep. But a hireling, he who is not the Shepherd, one who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf catches the sheep and scatters them."

The devil is a thief, but Jesus is the good Shepherd. Apart from Jesus, there is no life. Jesus can forgive all your sins just as He has forgiven me all of my sins. Your sins aren't any bigger than my sins, because all sins are equal and the wages of sin is death. We all deserve death in hell, but GOD is good. Soo good and soo loving that HE gave HIS only Son to die on the cross for our sins. And our duty is to repent and believe in Jesus.
John 3:16-21, "For GOD so loved the world that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For GOD did not send HIS Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of GOD. And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in GOD."

Do you believe in one world religion? The belief that all systems of worship and religions ultimately leads to the same place and is good?
I believe that there are no other ways to GOD, only one. That one way is Jesus. To say the contrary is to call Jesus a liar. And since He Himself called Himself the Way, the Truth, and the Life; to twist any of His words shows wickedness. So, following Jesus means walking through the straight and narrow path. The path is strictly straight, you can't be neutral, you can't have one foot in and one foot out. It's either yes, or no. The path is tightly narrow, that's why it's so hard for so many people to be on it, since not many people would like to sacrifice. And even fewer people actually seek GOD, though most people would say that they believe in GOD.

James 2:14-20, "What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? If a brother or a sister is naked and destitute of daily food, and one of you says to them, 'Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,' but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead. But someone will say, 'You have faith, and I have works.' Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. You believe that there is one GOD. You do well. Even the demons believe---and tremble! But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?"

Colossians 2:8, "Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ."