Chapter 6

I saw Simon and Clary walk in side by side. Really another love triangle, I already have twilight to show me how annoying they can be.

"You need to help us find my mom", Clary exclaimed talking to Jace. I grumbled before speaking up.

"Our mom Clary", I said.

"Oh Poppy your ok, I was worried about you for a second there", she said pulling me into a hug. I was suffocating not only from the perfume she found, who knows from where, and because she was squeezing me tightly.

"What are you wearing", Simon cried out like an over protective dad. I wear things worse than this all the time.

"Calm down dad this is probably the most clothing I've worn in a long time, not including school uniforms", I told him. Patting him on the back I tuned back into the conversation. Apparently Izzy was going to be babysitting Simon and Clary and Jace were going to have ....you know.

Just kidding they were going to be questioning this guy named Hodge. What is wrong with these parents, like first Valentine and now Hodge, like hedgehog. They sound nothing alike but anyways, does this guy Valentine have a lot of love or something like geez.

I really had no idea where to go because I didn't want to cock block Izzy and Simon, and Clary and Jace's mission sounded boring. SO, I decided to follow the one and only Alec, the only person with nothing to do. Which means....

"Hey Alec I'm gonna follow you, is that ok, ok good", I told him before walking behind him to his next destination.

"No, your not go find your sister or the mundane", he grumbled. Always so moody, like a cat a moody cat.

"Nah I'm good", I said happily.

"Why are you mundane's like this", I heard him groan.

"This is who I am nobody said you had to like it", I stated.

He sighed before giving up trying to make me leave. I was still confused on where my mom was but right now I was hungry. Hunger first, mom next, like how am I supposed to help somebody on an empty stomach.

"Hey how bout some food since we seem to be walking around in circles, you must get your steps in doing this all day", I comment. 

"The kitchen is down the hall", He remarks.

"Well the last time I used on of those the hand towel got caught on fire, which lead to my shirt being caught on fire", I rambled.

And that my friends is how I found myself eating an egg sandwich made from the one and only Alec Lightwood.

"And where's Simon", I heard Clary shout. Getting out of my seat I followed the sound and saw the whole group there. I guess I didn't get the memo, I mean I wouldn't have been much help anyways.

I came and found out that we were going on a mission to find dot. I walked up and stood next to Clary. She gave me a ring, it had purple designs on it.

"Mom told me to give this to you", she explained but immediately when it made contact with my skin I was pulled into a vision of some sort.

Dot was running from some people she kept looking back at me. I would've thought she was looking at me but since people were running through me I figured I wasn't really there. I saw a bright sign that read PANDEMONIUM.

It kinda looked like a club. Wasn't this the one Clary went to? Imagine Dot was looking for Clary there omg that would be so funny. Dot ran into the club and a couple guys jumped her. I'm not to sure what happened after that because I was being shaken awake by someone.

Clary's P.O.V.

Once I snapped out of my dream I was ready to go find Dot but Poppy made no indication of moving.

"Poppy come on", I said gently tugging her arm. She didn't move her face held a blank stare and her eyes were glazed over. 

"She is still seeing something", Alec said interested. A couple seconds later Poppy's lips twitched upwards as if something was funny before frowning again. I was getting worried so I started to shake her awake.

"Poppy, Pop wake up", I yelled. I started shaking her more violently before she started blinking. Her eyes opened fully and she got up.

"That was riveting", she said calmly before walking towards Simon. 

"Come on I thought we were going to the Pandemonium", she called out to us dragging an unsuspecting Simon with her.

"How did you know that", I called out.

"Well you were awake before me and we had basically the same vision", she explained.

"I call SHOTGUN", she screamed. Poppy took off running she was racing Jace for the front seat.

"HEY I CALLED IT FIRST", she screamed. I could only imagine her stomping her foot with a pout on her face. Smiling to myself I walked up to the scene to see Jace in the front seat.

"But I got here first", Jace argued back smirking. Gosh he looked so sexy doing that. WHAT!!! No don't think that, no no no.

"Doesn't matter I got her first", she complained. She screeched as Alec threw her over his shoulder and threw her in the back of the van.

"Be careful you could've ruined her outfit", Isabelle scolded him. 'Yeah' Poppy agreed from inside the care.

"I am precious merchandise", she added. I laughed before getting into the van settling into the seat behind Simon. I was worried, worried about Dot, worried about my mom, and about Poppy I still haven't told her what happened to mom yet.

"We're GOING ON A TRIP IN OUR FAVORITE ROCKET SHIP, ZOOMING THROUGH THE SKY LITTLE EINSTEIN'S CLIMB ABOARD GET READY TO EXPLORE THERE'S SO MUCH TO FIND IN YOUR HAIRLINE", Poppy sang. 

"I'm pretty sure those aren't the lyrics", Simon commented.

"Does it look like I care", she retorted.

"Umm I can't see you right now I'm driving", Simon 

"Well turn around",

Simon turned. She screamed making him swerve.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US, geez Simon I thought better of you", she said before laughing. The rest of the people in the car were silently chuckling at their bond. I was pushing all of my worries away because this might be our last time to relax.