Chapter 14

"WATCH OUT", Alec yelled as a man pulled me into a choke hold. Great timing.

I grunted as I stomped his foot. His grip loosened, and I used that as an invitation to hurt him further. I slammed his head onto my knee, before I kicked out his knee. He fell to the ground and before I could do anything else Clary was dragging me away.

"What are we supposed to do now", Clary stressed. I was confused again because I wasn't listening to the conversation going on between Clary and Magnus. All I knew is that Jace didn't have the jewel. 

"What going on", I whispered to Izzy, knowing Clary was too unstable to answer questions. 

"Magnus took the necklace and he doesn't have her memories", Izzy told me. I nodded and watched Clary throw a fit. She threw something but Jace caught it.

"You give up way too easily", He told her. I nodded in agreement, that's very true.

Sometimes it annoys me how easily she gives up, and when things don't go her way she throws a fit. Like, if anybody it should be me throwing a fit I'm the youngest. Yet, mom still favors Clary even through everything she does!!!

No, I don't hate Clary but sometimes I really just want to slap her, punch her. 

Clary walked over to us and started asking questions about parabatai.

"What are they doing", she asks.

"Parabatai tracking", I answered. Izzy and I talked about this earlier, it was one of the few subjects I wasn't clueless on. Clary looked surprised that I actually knew something. I mean I would be too I barely listen.

"We've got it", Jace called out. And soon we were on the road to Magnus's house. It was a tense ride because, well I don't really know why but it just was.

Magnus's house looked like a factory which wasn't what I was expecting since he as a fashionable man. Since it was dark the building looked even worse. Jace looked a little weirded out when we entered, there were boxes that were disorganized and things looked thrown around. Like a tornado had torn up the place. Something is most definitely wrong.

"Something's wrong, the warlock glamour is down", Alec commented.

"Valentine and his men are here",Jace said and as if on cue a man jumped from the balcony with the seraph blade in his hand. We all scattered leaving Jace to fight the dude. Clary and I ran into a separate room and saw one of the goons about to kill this little girl.

I ran up behind him before stabbing the shit out of him. He had like 20 stab wounds, serves him right.

"Hey you okay", I asked. She nodded and asked about her dad, who was dead sadly.

"You're gonna be fine let's just go find your mom", And with that Clary and I navigated the halls until we found Magnus and the crew. It looked even worse in here, I guess they were taken by surprise.

"Thank you for saving her", Magnus said.

"It was nothing", Clary and I said in unison. I smirked as I thought about the twins in the horror movie. 'Come play with me'. LMAO

"Not many would have done what you did", Magnus told us. I got distracted not interested in this conversation and wondered over to Izzy. 

"Great job, you came out alive", She joked.

"I mean I did better than you", I teased as I saw a red slash on her arm. It was healing with a rune she had drew.

"Haha very funny", 

"I know right"

"Shut up".

-----------------------------------------------

Magnus had been flirting with Alec again and he also gave Izzy the demon necklace finder thingy, but now he said he had a way to get Clary's memories back. I Sat down in a corner as he told Clary what she needed to draw. Life has been very boring for me lately, it's like I have nothing to do. 

Clary is the one with all the drama like what about me.

Gosh! Magnus turned and stared at me for a while. I rose an eyebrow, what the fuck you staring at bitch. 

"Yes", I asked.

"Sorry, you just reminded me of someone that I used to know", As soon as he said that I thought of the song. Somebody that I used to know, if that's actually the name yay me but I don't think it is.

"Well, I just met you so, I don't think we know each other", I responded before focusing on the weapons in front of me.

Alec had told me to get better with fighting with weapons you have to have a connection with them. You have to really know them, which sounded odd to me, but right now I have nothing better to do.

I picked up a butterfly knife and spun it around. I cut myself a few times but finally I got it, right, I was hearing a bunch of noises in the other room but I couldn't be bothered. All I know is that Clary had finished drawing.

"Yes, I got it", I whisper cheered.

 "ALEC IT'S OK", Izzy shouted. This peeked my interest what was so important. Creeping into the room I saw some big ass black clouded demon thing. Why was everyone holding hands, Alec broke the circle. And all hell broke loose, everyone except me went flying into the walls and the cloud thing started growing tentacles. 

It was about to grab Jace but I ran over and cut the tentacle with my seraph blade. Instead another tentacle grabbed my waist and dragged me in the air. Did I mention I'm afraid of Demons swinging me around in the air.

The arm thing was holding me so tight it was crushing my ribs. It was getting harder and harder to breath. My brain felt like it was shutting down because the tiny amount of air it was getting. I felt something grab my legs and someone was screaming. Never mind that was me, when did my scream get so loud damn.

"PULL", Someone screamed. I couldn't recognize the voice as I felt darkness fogging up my mind.