Arthur notes 4 IMPORTANT!

Hey guys this arthur notes is just to clear some things up so people keep choosing but also which girls they want which i don't hate it but i want you guys to be know anyway nobody wants y/n to have a new transformation apparently so these are your choices also forgive me if i spell names wrong.

1. New harem girls ( i am not gonna put somebody way older than y/n like yasaka also I'm not putting akeno, rias or asia in his harem they are i do mean it when i say this ARE in issei's harem he will probably get a few more also like rowawiess. Im only giving y/n girls that are HIS age or around it not like 10-20 year difference because i don't mean to be rude I'm not into that stuff.

2. Going to a new world while fucking some ladies.( you will not get girls in the harem AND again has to be around y/n's age i ain't doing a women who has a child with y/n hell no i don't mean to be rude but to mean it would be uncomfortable to put that in this story. Now im not asking any girls names i only want the anime world you want to go to thats it so please be respectful and just put the anime you want in these are your choices.)

Pokemon

Monster hunter( you get to hunt and tame monsters no fucking ladies.)

RWBY

Konosuba

In another world with my smartphone.

Yugioh (i will do all of the yugioh worlds in one pretty much so no need to choose which yugioh world except vrains sense i have yet to see it.)

Dragon ball z

Xenoblade chronicles 2

The devil is a part-timer!

Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon?

Hunter x hunter

Naruto (all of them just like yugioh.)

Sword art online (favorite series the first season is the best in my opinion.)

Fairy tail

Kill la kill (why the hell not)

Familier of zero ( idk if i will or not)

Alright that is all of them again just put the name of you choice nothing else please like i see a few saying akeno which i stated before was going with issei or yasaka which she is MUCH to old sorry guys sure she is pretty sexy but I'm not into putting a older women with a young guy i prefer to kinda stay close to being somewhat of the same age no offense to you people who are dating older or younger people but I'm not going to type all that out