A 'Great' Start To A New Day

Do you know how to feels to be hurt, lost, broken, faking a smile, being blamed... well if you don't, then let me tell you a story about a broken country.........

......

.....

North Korea's View

I hear my alarm, I rise out of bed groaning, I shut my alarm up and stare at the time. I sigh and get up stretching, I walk over to my closet and get my usual outfit.

I change and then I open my door, I walk down the hall hearing my boots click on the wood floor. I open South Korea's door and flip on the lights.

To my surprise he is here, normally he is always staying the night at America's house...Oh let me tell you who America is. They are a big country and b*tch who likes to bully me and likes to take my brother from me, by telling dirty lies. I can fight him but he always ends up wining because he is a bigger country.

I then snap out my thoughts as my brother says "are you just going to stand there all day, or are you going to leave so I can change. I look at my hand to see it balled into a fist, I look at South Korea and leave his room.

I walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth, after I am done I walk downstairs and start cooking breakfast. I make eggs and bacon and set it in a plate for my brother.

South Korea's View

I change into my usual outfit and then I grab my phone and headphones. I put them on and turn to K-POP. I jam to my music as I wake my way to the bathroom and brush my teeth.

I can't stop thinking about my brother, he seems off today...he is more silent than usual. Oh well its not my problem, I finish and then walk down stairs to see my brother standing by the table with one plate of food.

I take off my headphones and stop my music, I sit down and start eating I say "so Bro, are you going to eat?" He looks at me and replies with "I already ate...before I woke you up..." I look at the sink and there was no other dirty plate.

Oh well, I finish the plate and then I say "are you okay, you seem off..." he takes the plate and then goes to wash it off. I sigh...He does not seem alright...but I could care less!

North Korea's View

To be honest, I did not eat at all...I dry the dish and then I walk over to the door and open it. I step outside...my enemy...It leads to my school full of bully's, and people who want to hurt me...and people that want me dead.

I then feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn to see my brother saying "School, remember ?" I nod and then we walk down the sidewalk.

(After 7 minutes of walking)

As I was about to go threw the school gaits I feel someone push me. I then hear a familiar voice say "SOUTH ARE YOU OKAY?!"I get up...to meet China.

I glare at him, he says "WHY WERE YOU ABOUT TO ATTACK YOUR BROTHER YOU MONSTER!" I say "what are you talking about!"

He then points to the floor, I look down to see a knife, I glare at him...Then a teacher tune over and then says "what happened?!" Before I can speak China says "North Korea was going to attack his brother with a knife!"

The teacher turns to me and says "Is that true North Korea!" I say "No, I did not have a knife on me at all, China placed it there when he pushed me." She then says "Detention North Korea!"

I groan she then says "this better not happen again you little rat!" Then she walks off...I hear South Korea say "HOW COULD YOU BROTHER!" He then runs over to Japan.

Then I hear China whisper in my ear "you better watch your back you little rat~" he then walks off. He reeked of alcohol, I stare at his tall figure walks off.

I then sigh and then before I could walk I hit the knife. I look at it...I then snap my head up as I hear the bell ring, I sigh not caring about being late. I walk to my locker and open it, I grab my school stuff until America closes my locker door.

I look up at the taller country as he says "you better not hurt your own brother, you little rat!" He then kicks my in the stomach, I groan and hit the ground.

I then quickly punch his eye, I hear a crack, it must be his glasses. I then start punching him over and over again. And then he punched me in my eye that was covered by the eye patch.

I cover my covered eye as so much blood poured on to the floor... I stare at America, and then I punched him in the face again then I kicked him in his stomach.

But then he grabs my leg and then punches my ankle, he then hits me in my gut. I was up against a wall as he beats me. Then he says "do not say a word to your brother or even go near him..."

Then he leaves, I get up holding my arm and my eye, then the world around me darkened... I start to walk slowly to the Nurses Room and then I pass out on the floor.