Chapter 4

Cecilie's p.o.v

I fell asleep with my head in Cc's lap, and when i woke up i was in a bunk with a pair of arms around me.

I looked to see who it was, of course it was Cc, he was asleep i checked the time, 8 AM i wasn't gonna fall asleep again..
I tried to get out of Cc's grisp without waking him but his arms tightened and he smiled.
"Cc let go" i tried removing his arm.
"Not going to.. unless you make me pancakes.." he opened one of his eyes and raised his eyebrow.
"Don't trust that shitkid with food.." was shouted from another bunk
"Emma that ketchup, mayo, garlic, water soup thing was when i was seven..." i shouted back
"Still... i call it ash makes pancakes!" I could hear ash mutter something but soon pans and a refidgerator being opened.
"Are you and Emma actually sisters? You two seem completely different." Cc looked at me i thought for a bit on how to explain it.
"No our dads were in a band togather, they split up when they got kids though, emma and i grew up basically next to each other... so we've always known each other, she's one year older than i am." he nodded so he must've understood.

"You didn't need to let me sleep in your bunk you know... i could've just slept in a spare bunk.."
Cc blushed and lokked down.
"I wanted to.. now lets get out of bed and get some breakfast"
We stood up and me being clumsy as always i hit my head on the bunk.
"Omg are you ok?" Someone asked i couldn't tell who
"She's bleeding"

"I-i'm fine really..." i stuttered
"Are you sure?" No doubt that was cc.
I nodded
"Do you want me to kiss it better?" Emma asked me i shook my head no i just had to get a full grip on consciousness again.
After sitting down a couple of minutes i stood up again feeling a lot better... having a killer headache though, i was so aware not to hit my head that i accidently knocked my pinkie toe into a corner.
"Goddammitmypinkietoewhydoesthishappentomeeeeh???!!!" I said really fast gasping
"She's clumsy if you haven't noticed" Emma said when i walked out i just flashed her my middle finger
"You luff meeh!!" She did a kissy kissy mouth.
"Yea i do.." i admitted i don't know what i would do without this girl.

"So girls.. we were thinking that.. since you've stayed here for only one night and it already feels natural.. we were thinking if you wanted to maybe stay with us the last 2 weeks of tour?" Jinxx asked us.
Emma went all fangirl then frowned
"What about afterwards?" She asked

"We have a house together in La(i know they don't have but this is a fanFICTION) you can stay with us there if you wanna."
I nodded "sounds good"
"But i have to go after one week in the house i'm gonna finish my exams back here. Other than that it seems like an awesome idea!" Emma exclaimed

Jake shrugged "so it's a yes?"
"Totally" Emma and i said in unison
And we both laughed.

"Oh yea... what about my dog micki?" I frowned
"He can come with us" Ash said.

I nodded, this is gonna be such a great time..
The guys drove to our home so Emma and i could pack and we started driving we had four hours in a bus ahead of us..