十五

An hour already passed as Sicheng stared at the sunrise one last time before they head to their first class, hands intertwined, they then came across Yuta and Kun who seemed to be arguing. Stopping the bickering at the sight of Sicheng, they both gave a the boy warm smile.

But honestly, the smile wasn't wholeheartedly true to their feelings because of both Jaehyun's and Sicheng's hands intertwined with each other. It fumed both boys as they excused themself to finally leave the sickening scene.

"What was that about?" Sicheng asked as he realized the males who passed by left with their arms crossed, whispering to each other. Jaehyun only smirked in amusement, "Oh it's nothing, they're just jealous."

Sicheng pouted, "Did I upset them? I should apologi-" Jaehyun placed a hand on the Chinese boy's mouth before he could speak further. “Don't. I thought this was my time?” the Korean male pouted before finally getting back on track and walking to their perspective class which was English.

“You can apologize to them later,” Jaehyun layed his head on the younger's shoulders before class began. Hands also intertwined under the desk, which Jaehyun had no plans of letting go.

Biting his lip, Sicheng was sure he couldn't do anything about it. He tried to concentrate in class as Jaehyun concentrated on him. “Mr. Jung, are you sure staring at your seatmate is that convenient during my discussion?”

Mr. Han smiled sarcastically as he stared at the two boys as Jaehyun nodded confidently, “Just because I don't look at you doesn't mean I don't listen, Sir.” he explained as the teacher crossed his arms.

“Then would you like to translate this sentence?” Jaehyun didn't even hesitate on standing up, facing the chalkboard as he grabbed a piece of one of the chalks on the small box. Glancing at the Mandarin sentence for a moment, he nodded before writing down the translation with ease.

“Okay then, you can go back to your seat,” Mr. Han sighed as Jaehyun grinned, sitting back on his original spot, diverting his attention back to Sicheng who seem amazed by what his bestfriend / admirer just did. “How was it so easy for you?” Sicheng pouted as Jaehyun chuckled, “I lived in America for 4 years (tHat's whY I'm hEre mEhn). What did you expect?”

Sicheng just hit the other playfully at this, “Okay, okay, I get it. You're rich, stop rubbing it on my face and we should definitely concentrate in class now, big meanie.” at the statement, this time Jaehyun was the one pouting. “It's not like that, please don't be sadddd, and I'm not trying to show it off. I was just telling the truth,”

The younger male huffed as he nodded, back to taking notes as Jaehyun just continued his routine till English class ended. Sicheng was about to leave for his next class till he was pulled back by Jaehyun, who left a small peck on his cheek. “Goodluck with your next classes, and ace them up,”

Bidding a thank you, the Chinese male left the classroom, he was met with a new sight of a male with a bright smile on his face, “Y-Yuta-ge?” Sicheng mouthed as the Japanese male nodded and handed the younger a rose.

“Let's go, shall we?” the older wrapped his arm around the dazed younger's shoulder, they walked into their next class which was Music, and it was both boy's favorite class along with the teacher inside. Yuta heaved a sigh in acknowledgement that no one was going to disturb his time with Sicheng, especially knowing that he had no scheduled classes with Kun nor the others in that day.

Henry Lau, known as their music teacher and music genius in the whole school was also showered with love for his talents and efforts. The male also wrote the songs for school, such as the hymn.

Both boys greeted the teacher who usually came early but doesn't start till his alarm comes on. The teacher then bowed back with a big smile on his face, “Oh hi there you two! How are you both? Haven't seen you since last week,”

“Sorry Mr. Lau, I was in the dance room most of the time and Yuta-ge had soccer practice,” Sicheng started as Yuta nodded intently, “It's a pleasure to see you both here again and together!” Sicheng froze at the sentence and started to fiddle with his fingers as the Music teacher chuckled.

Well, let's just say Sicheng blushed at the sudden statement as Yuta grinned in satisfaction, he liked acknowledgement. Too much if you'd ask me. The teacher clapped his hands which signalled all the students to sit down. “It was nice to have a chat, but class is starting. We can talk later if you'd like?”

Sicheng then slowly forgot about his embarrassment as he nodded excitedly, Mr. Lau was like a second parent to him. The music room was pretty amazing honestly. It has any possible instrument you'd need and Sicheng's been having piano lessons, having the need to impress his teacher.

Yuta was starting to fume at this, he remembered when the boy used to babble about how he had a small crush on their young teacher. Which made him remember, Mr. Lau wanted to talk to Sicheng after class, hell no—

The Japanese male crossed his arms before leaning against Sicheng who still seemed to be in dreamland. “Yah, Cheng.” no response. Yuta tried again, “Chenggie,” still no response.

“Winko,” his voice deep and raspy, finally reached out to Sicheng who suddenly flinched and started blinking multiple times before glancing at Yuta sweetly. “Is there something wrong?”

“You seeming to have a crush on Mr. Lau is that ‘something wrong’.” the older pouted as Sicheng started giggling, “Are you serious?” Yuta nodded vigorously as he started to hug the younger male tightly.

“I don't anymore. That was in the past, I don't even stand a chance for Mr. Lau, please. Besides, I already have amazing boys to love anyway,” at this, Yuta felt his heart flutter. Was he really hearing right?

Sicheng then poked his cheek, “Now you better concentrate onto class or I will definitely cling onto Mr. Lau after this class,” Yuta could never, I mean EVER let that happen. So he then removed his hands from the younger before taking down notes before they were soon instructed to grab an instrument to compose a new song.

©SEXYUWIN2K20

a/n: hi babies 😌

jkjk, hello, stream kick it
and stan every possible group
you can, then I'll love you sm

Imma also try my best to make
more chapters,, so await dem

ALSO HAVE A NICE DAY, ILYSM YOU ARE AN AMAZING PERSON AND I LOVE YOU FOREVER MKAY BYE 💕💟💗💟💘💕💘💕💘💘💟

—SENPAI