Mature.

Shigaraki: can someone pls make all for fucks stop going around naked with nothing but towel around his private area? While I go wash my eyes and my brain with bleach 'hoping and praying that it will erase my memory.'

Hawks: why does he do that?

All for one: because I own the place.

Hawks: which place?

All for one: japan.

All Might: you own your fucking ass is what you own, now come here and let us fight.

Inko: no, Just no, we don't want you guys destroying japan. So stay still pls.

Izuku: lmao, they won't listen to you mom, so just give up.

All for one: anyhow! I want to destroy something Izuku come to help me up.

Izuku: why me?!

All for one: it might get you killed.

Izuku: on my way.

Kaminari: that was quick 🤨

Izuku: I'm all for dying babe.

Kaminari: we all are babe. I'm going back to sleep in.

Izuku: wait didn't you sleep for ten hours already?!

Kaminari: yup, I have to have at least one day with more than ten hours of sleep, I mean I'm all for destruction and me dying and everything but I have to sleep well for one day so that I could be creatively crazy.

Izuku: more like you can sing and dance like crazy in the middle of the night on weekdays.

Deku: cool, now why the fuck is all for fucks fighting all might in the middle of the street?!!

Rei: wow, really mature guys, ReAllY MaTuRe! Someone pls stop them before they end up killing innocent people.

Iida: with all due respect Rei san, but nobody is even close to being mature in this chat, hell toddlers are better and more collected than us.

Dabi: we are the league of villains after all.

Shinsou: wow, since when did all of us become the league of villains??

All for one: since the beginning.

Bakugou: sup bitches!! How do you cover a bite mark??

Uraraka: Oya Oya Oya? spell the tea sister.

Bakugou: no, not that kind of mark 🙄 my cousin bit me when I said I'm sick of frozen movies. Now I have this big-ass bite mark on my neck. Now help me Motherfuckers.

Tokoyami: foundation.

Dabi: the way you quickly responded is suspicious 👀

Tokoyami: you are a fucking perv. Sometimes my brother bites me when I annoy the shit out of him, so I'm used to it.

Mina: hey guys!! I need to hide a body does anyone know a warehouse or something.

Kaminari: let's go I will help.

Momo: umm? What the fuck?!!

Izuku: stop cursing in this mother fucking chat!!! You assholes with big breasts with no nipples!!

Momo: again what the fuck?!

TBC...